The Avenging Shadows

I'm sorry I've been so long ! 😭 But I hope this huuuuuuuge chapter will satisfy you !

" Valt Aoi and Dante Koryu, isn't it ? "

The two boys turned to the person who had addressed them. A woman with long red wavy hair, she wore a beige long-sleeved top and a pencil skirt and a tailor's jacket was draped over her shoulders. She seemed to be a very important professional woman... 

" Who are you ? " asked the 16-year-old Blader. He stood quietly in front of the blond, but the woman noticed and smiled.

" I just wanted to talk to you. I really admire your Blader talent."

She bent her head to the side to see the youngest, slightly concealed by the oldest.

" If I'm not mistaken, Delta Zakuro is your friend, isn't he? I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to be despised, treated as inferior by someone you admire..."

Dante hesitated. A memory came back to him.

" Absolutely not. You're a nuisance ! "

The woman smiled and turned to the older one, who looked at her with suspicion.

" As for you, Valt, you are very generous to have forgiven your opponent. Yet, don't you remember the pain you endured? "

Valt, in turn, grimaced as he remembered when his best friend became Red Eye.

" Yes, he hurt me, but I gave him a second chance: that's what friends do."

" Even if he didn't deserve it? "

He did not answer. This time the woman addressed the two Bladers simultaneously.

" Your great hearts are full of kindness and compassion, but you have suffered so much: Dante, you are disrespected when you act like a child when that is what a boy of your age is supposed to do. Valt, you're expected to be perfect being the world champion and you're yelled at for every little mistake."

She approached them, making them reach out to her. Then she leaned towards their faces and murmured, " I offer you the opportunity to remind the world of who you are and to wash away the affronts you are victims of..."

————————————————————————————————————————

 "And the victory again goes to the Avenging Shadows. One would think that with Bladers of such a level, it would be a team with some experience, but it's the exact opposite! The director in charge of the Avenging Shadows, Morry Shiba, has only set up this winning team since the beginning of the month and since their smashing entry into the world of Beyblade, they chain victory over victory! "

————————————————————————————————————————

Free stopped when he heard walking towards him. He turned around and watched Delta Zakuro approach the stone arena. 

" Delta. What brings you here? " asked the blond man, frowning: since his return to BC Sol, he has been training exclusively with others.

" I'm looking for Dante, I haven't seen him all morning and I thought he'd be training with you. "

" Sorry, he's not here. I haven't seen him since yesterday..."

Sounds of footsteps approaching stopped them. Surprisingly, they saw Rantaro enter the hidden area in turn. His coming only increased their confusion, since the times he came to this place, he was always accompanied by his best friend.