Happy Birthday!

Hiya everyone! Today is Dante Koryu's birthday!!!

Have enjoy reading this huuuge chapter :)

< and by the way, I don't own the drawing: its talented owner does :) >

Warning: This first part addresses the first time. There is nothing explicit, only implied [[ because even though I am almost 17 years old and I have sex education classes since middle school, my lack of experience and even my shyness prevents me from writing too detailed details :) ]] So, if you do not want to read it, you're free to -( I don't want troubles here <3 )- even if I promise you that your innocence will not be ruined.

Also, I am a girl so I do not know anything about the relationship between boys and as I did not want to disrespect them or readers, I simply gave fairly general advice. If someone in the comments is open enough and agrees to tell me, it will be with pleasure!

Nervously, Dante stepped into the forest, sheltered by the shade of the great foliage of the trees, knowing by heart the path he was taking. But his nervousness had nothing to do with the place, but rather with the person he was looking for.

Coming out of the neighboring bushes, a young fawn stopped near him, not seeming frightened by the human.

" Hey little Bambi", greeted Dante by the nickname he had given him in homage to the Disney movie and extended his hand to caress the top of its head, but it turned away and walked in front of him, as if to guide him although the blond already knew the way.

The two walked quietly through some brush, breaking some dead branches, when they finally arrived in a clearing. The famous clearing with the secret-not-so-secret arena of the Lone Wolf of BC Sol. And speaking of the devil, the latter was, instead of being training as he usually is when someone comes to see him in this place, standing in a tree, perched a dozen meters from the ground, his back facing the blond and the fawn.

" Hey Free!" Dante called him by waving his hand, even if the gesture was useless since the Blader did not face him. His call managed to catch the attention of the older one who turned around and finally noticed the two underneath. Without a word, he grabbed a nearby liana and used it to descend quickly but always safely.

" Hello", he answered with a little smile, dropping the vine and landing in front of him, " Came to train you here?"

" To tell the truth", the blond looked a little sheepish and took several inspirations of hesitation, " I wanted to talk to you about something important."

Free frowned as he began to feel worried and bent his head to the side. Then he turned around and headed towards the bank of the pond, then he sat down and beckoned the blond to join him.

Now comfortably seated near a shining water that reflected the sun's rays, the dragon tamer finally began to speak.

" You know, next week it will be my birthday. And since I will be 16, you know... Delta and I talked a little bit about it and wanted to know... Well, we thought it would be a good time for both of us..."

Although his words and phrases were hashed and uttered in haste, Free understood perfectly what the young blond wanted them to talk about.

" You want me to give you more specific information about the first time."

The dragon tamer nodded, paying full attention to his "big brother".

" But where's Delta now?"

" He told me that if I was going to ask you, he would talk to Valt", replied the blond, " Or maybe with Shu since he's at BC Sol for a few days."