Pictures + tiny stories

( I didn't succeed to put the picture, so here's the link : https://pin.it/4U7hjgP )

" Are you even listening to me ?! " A random person demanded angrily. 

Without paying attention to them, the frozen ogre pulled his machine's grip out then put it back. 

" Lui ! " 

The random person turned around and saw Dante Koryu run in the room. He stopped next to the older blader who was training. 

" Lui ! I have something to show you!  " Said the blond boy,  excited for some reason.

( " Don't try to make him paying attention, he doesn't listen anyone " ) the random person thought bitterly looking at the blond. 

But contrary to what they thought, Lui stopped his training and turned to the younger blader.

" I'm coming ", he said with a smile, " Go ahead, I'll be behind you."

Satisfied by his answer, he ran out of the room. Smirking, Lui walked away from his machine and followed the blond, leaving the random person alone inside.

-----------

" What do you think you're doing ? " 

Dante looked at the fire-haired blader who seemed... quite furious and mad. 

" Umm... Using your hair to grill my marshmallow? " he said hesitantly. Lui squinted and darkly declared,

" I give you three seconds to start to run far from here..."

" But, what if I gave you my grilled marshmallow? " Dante proposed by stretching his skewer of chamallow, with hope the frozen ogre would accept his offer.

Lui took it and sighed.

" Be lucky that you're my little brother."

" Really? You honestly think what you said? " The blond asked, his eyes wide open and a huge smile on his face. 

" Of course I mean it ", Lui smiled, " If not, I could not do this ! " 

He caught him and pulled him on the sofa. Then, he started to tickle him, what made the blond burst out laughing.  

------------

" Aw yeah ! Our turn ! " Dante exclaimed and stood up

" Aw yeah ! Our turn ! " Dante exclaimed and stood up. He turned to adress at his partner. 

" Okay Lui, time to strategize ! " And he disappeared in a blink.

Lui looked where the blond was, then lowered his head, smiling and with a soft look.

" Oh this kid ! I swear I love him ! " he thought. 

" I didn't expect we'd face off in the first round. Valt Aoi, Rantaro Kiyama, listen close : better do your best to entertain me."

But he barely finished his proclamation that the dragon tamer's voice called him.

" Come on, Lui ! Get a move on ! "

He got up from his seat and walked to the stairs, where Dante was waiting for him at the top. 

" We gotta hurry up ! Lui ! "

-----------

Swinging his legs from the edge of the cliff, Lui observed the stars

Swinging his legs from the edge of the cliff, Lui observed the stars. Hearing footsteps getting closer of him, he turned his head and saw the blond boy. 

" You were outside for a long while ", Dante declared, " I wanted to know where you had gone."

" I was just admiring the moon ", the fire-haired blader answered. 

" Can I stay with you ? " 

" Be my guest." 

Dante sat next to him, and both looked stars. Lui noticed his little brother's shivering, even if he didn't say anything. 

" Here ", he tooked his white feather boa out and put it around the blond's shoulders. 

" Thank you Lui ! "

---------------

Valt walked in the corridor, towards his And Rantaro's training room, when he heard something in a room next to him

He looked through the glass and what he saw made his heart melt : in the room, Dante was training while Lui gave him advices to launch.

" Your wrist must be firmest, and you must shoot harder to give even more power to your bey." 

" Okay ! And what if I put my launcher like this ? " The blond boy asked. The frozen ogre got closer to have a better seen of his hands. 

" Umm, not bad. Now, try to launch your bey ! "

" And then we'll battle ? " Dante looked at his partner with hope. Lui laughed and nodded.

" Yes, I promise we will battle after your training."

With a huge smile, Valt left them and walked to his former destination. 

I think I could do more chapters like this one because it doesn't put limits and I can do a thing, then write something that has abolutely no link with the previous moment...