Sickness moments

With Lui : 

" Raid Luinor with a burst finish ! Lui Shirasagi is the winner ", the robot said in an automated way. Lui looked at Dante picking up pieces of his bey, annoyed. 

" What's wrong with you ? Dragon can't last ten secondes : don't tell me you've weakened ! "  

" This isn't true ! " the blond disagreed, but even his protest sounded weak, " Dragon's never been as strong as he's now ! "

" Then prove it to me ! "

" Not now, I don't feel good... " And just after that, he left the room the most quickly he could, with a slight cough. 

If he wasn't suspicious before, he certainly was now : Dante has never refused a battle just because he wasn't in a mood ! But he let him go, hoping he would cool off...

—————————

He didn't see the blond for the entire day, even for the lunch. He doesn't ignore me, right ? Evening is when he finally saw the dragon tamer.

Around 7.15 pm, Lui poured the sauce in a pan and stirred it : although he did not have the level of the best chefs, the frozen ogre still knew how to cook some basic recipes. While he was cutting vegetables and meat, he heard someone running down in the corridor. He immediately switched the hob off and ran out of the kitchen.

" Dante ! " he called when he saw a blue and yellow blur disappear behind the corner of the upper floor. 

" Dante ! Stop your nonsense and come down ! " He went upstairs too and walked to the young Blader's bedroom. But while walking next to the bathroom's door, he heard the only other person on the island except him. Now more worried than annoyed, he opened the door and came in. 

" H-Hey Lui ", Dante raised miserably his head but immediately placed above the toilet to avoid vomiting on the floor. The older approached him and rubbed his back : his jacket had been threw on-the-fly and the back of his shirt was wet by sweat.

 The two stayed like that for about ten minutes, one too busy above the toilet and the other trying to bring as much comfort as he could. Finally, the dragon tamer seemed to have stopped.

" Is it okay if you move ? " the fire-haired Blader asked while frowning. The blond took a moment to calm his breathing, then took a deep and long breathing. 

" I think..." 

He helped him get up and slowly lifted him into his arms. It will be faster... Then he brought him to his room.

" I must have eaten something my stomache didn't like ", the blond thinks looking at the frozen ogre from his cocoon under the duvets.

" Careful, I might be offended ", he joked. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

With Free :

Dante rubbed his temples, trying to get rid of the pain that had been bothering him since the beginning of the morning: as soon as he woke up, he had a very unpleasant headache and it hasn't left him since. And his medicine box was empty, so he couldn't take anything to relieve his head.

He stirred without much interest the little food he had taken, and finally gave up. But suddenly he had a flash of memory.

" Kris surely have some in her office ! "