Animal

Sky : Hello, I'm immensely sorry for this endless waiting !!! In fact, I got lost on the road of life...

Kakashi : COPYRIGHT!!!!

Sky : Sorry! But to be honest, from June 8 to 10, I was on a school trip. Then, I passed my BAC written two weeks ago, and next week I'll pass my BAC oral presentation ( BAC = crucial diploma in France that we pass in two parts : the first part focuses on french language, grammar... ). In addition, during this month, I discovered Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen... And I think it's time to stop my excuses !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the afternoon, a small boat stopped beside the pontoon which gave access to the frightful Ogre island. A young blond boy hurriedly jumped out of the boat, his hands gripping the straps of his backpack. He turned around and greeted the old captain who had led him here.

" Thank you very much sir! " He thanked him energetically with a bright ear-to-ear smile. He vigorously waved his arm in the air to support his words. To which the old man returned a smile of gratitude.

" You're welcome! But be careful if you spend the day here: this island looks dangerous with its cliffs. They also seem quite steep..." 

" Don't worry, I'll be careful! " said Dante, smiling, closed eyes.

And then the boat set out again from where it had come, leaving the dragon tamer alone to face his fate.

With a smirk, the blond shouted, "Here I am, Lui!" and began to climb the stairs at full speed. He reached the upper floor and turned right to follow a rocky and narrow path. And as if that was not enough, the path ran along the cliff and had a view of the sea, that is to say it offered directly a dive in less than two seconds for anyone wishing.

Then, while the young Blader was slowly advancing on his path, a greyish and surprisingly thick fog formed little by little, until the blond's vision was completely blurred.

" Oh man! I'm so not lucky! " Dante pouted in disappointment as he slowed down his pace, but continued his walk.

Suddenly he stepped into a crack and stumbled, causing him to deviate from his route... and dive several metres into the water. The Blader did not even have time to utter even one word that he found himself submerged by the dark waters. And then, when his brain had just recorded and analyzed what had just happened, the sea current slammed it against a rock.

The blond grimaced when a sharp pain was suddenly felt in the back of his thigh and he lowered his head towards his wounded limb: the grey baggy he was wearing had torn, just like his flesh, and a cloud of red surrounded his thigh and the jagged rim of the rock he had struck.

Although he had difficulty because of the violent pain and the backpack he had not lost, he came to the surface and gasped loudly in search of oxygen.

" Darn fog, you! " he scowled looking at the cliff from which he had fallen, his legs beating to keep him on the surface of the water.

He began to swim to the side to try to reach the beach which was about twenty or thirty meters to his left when he noticed a strange detail: even if the water was agitated and it created many waves of various sizes, a kind of trail was going straight towards him...

" Oh please! Don't tell me that's what I think! " Dante prayed in a panic.

Too bad for him, he had the misfortune to see a small grey thing emerge from the water.