Casanova

The dragon tamer was walking through the streets of Barcelona to the favourite pastry of all the BC Sol Bladers – it was no secret to anyone in the room that this pastry made the best cakes in all of Barcelona, after Ange of course... But as Dante went on, he didn't look in front of him and hit something that made him fall on his ass. Or rather someone because a very high young voice exclaimed,

" Oh sorry! I wasn't looking on my way! "

The blond boy opened his eyes and looked up at the person speaking to him. In front of him was a girl, about her age if not older, with two large brown braids and a small white dress with flowers. Next to her were two other girls, another brunette with long, loose hair and one with blond, curly hair: these two were surely her friends.

The three girls looked at him with big eyes while he was still sit.

" Look, you knocked him down! "

Immediately, the blond found himself with a pair of hands that helped him to get up and once he was back on his feet, he had in front of him the girl with the braids he had ran into and her two friends to her left and right.

" Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself? " asked the girl, inspecting every inch in front of her, the other two girls doing the same. Smiling amicably, Dante replied.

" No, it's alright. I'm fine."

" Ah, good! " she said with relief.

Meanwhile, the other two friends had returned to the side of their friend and were muttering among themselves. But they didn't whisper enough and so the Blader could hear everything they said.

" Did you see? It's Dante Koryu! "

" Seriously? Oh yeah, you're right! "

" He's as cute as on TV, it's crazy! And you saw his eyes? They're beautiful! "

" So true! The world's greatest boy! "

The unusual comment about his physical appearance made him blush and he had a sheepish and shy smile, making one of the friends squeak slightly and she murmured, " He's such a lovely boy! " 

" You are our favorite Blader, to me, Maeva and Angelique: we love watching your battles with Dragon ", announced the girl with the braids, " Is that... would you mind if the four of us took a picture? " 

This request took Dante by surprise: it was the first time that a person in the street asked him for a photo with him! Usually people were interested in older Bladers like Valt or Free. But, obviously, he replied with a big smile.

" Let's do this! "

The girl's face lit up and she took her phone out of her pocket. She stood in front of him, as the other two girls were already beside him, and clicked on the camera.

" On three, we all say: Give it your all! "

The blond seemed delighted to hear his favourite motto come out of her mouth and he uttered it with immense enthusiasm when the count came to three. The flash went off, and then the photo appeared in the corner of the screen. 

" Thank you very much! " The three girls retreated to stand all in front of the Blader and thanked him with gratitude. 

" You're welcome! " 

" So, we must leave now. Goodbye Dante! " 

And they ran back the other way, leaving the dragon tamer a little stunned by what had just happened.

Suddenly a hand landed on his shoulder and a voice addressed to him to tease him.

" I didn't know you were already a flirt at your age..."

This remark made him wide his eyes with astonishment at the utterly false insinuation implied by... Free?

" What are you doing here? " asked the young boy, looking at the older man who kept his hand on his shoulder. He looked at him with a big smirk.

" If you must know, yes, I saw everything."

Dante's face took on a bright red tinge of discomfort and he looked away as if trying to hide his redness, which was obviously impossible since the lone wolf of BC Sol had already noticed it and this physical reaction made him smirk even more.

———————

Back at BC Sol, some Bladers like Valt, Rantaro and Kit noticed them entering the gym. 

" Ah Free! " exclaimed Valt. " We wondered when you would come back..."

" And I see you met Dante in town ", commented Rantaro smiling at both. At this, Free smiled and announced loud enough for all present Bladers to hear.

" In fact, I found him surrounded by lots of pretty girls his age and taking a picture with them ~ "

When he finished his sentence, the others raised their eyebrows and looked with great amusement at the dragon tamer with flamboyant cheeks who looked no one and focused only on the beauty of the ground.

" Bravo Dante! " laughed Kit by passing his arm around the shoulders of the youngest boy, bringing him closer to him, " I was sure that like me, you would end up charming all the girls your age with your adorable little round face! "

" Who would have thought that a boy as energetic and passionate about the Beyblade as Dante would actually be a real seducer with the girls..." Rantaro laughed turning to Valt, who also smiled at his former student.

" N-No! They just wanted a picture! " protested weakly the dragon tamer.

In the end, throughout the week, the Bladers present this day teased mercilessly the poor blond who stuttered when the subject was brought up.

———————-

" Hello Lui! " shouted the blond as he ran towards the frozen ogre training at the top of the mountain. He really needed to get away from the teasing he had been getting all week, although they were innocent and not meant to hurt him.

The fire-haired Blader turned around and watched him run towards him with a smirk, though not unlike his usual behavior. Dante stood on the other side of the arena and placed himself in the launch position.

" Battle me now! "

But as the dragon tamer watched his opponent retrieve his bey, nothing would prepare him for what Lui had planned.

" Don't disappoint me... Casanova."

" OH NO! Not you too!!!!!!!!!!!! "

The only answer he got was Lui's roaring laughter, but this time it was a real laugh of fun and no mockery.