Earring

" Hi Dante! "

As the blond was getting ready to leave the dormitories, he was called by his former mentor. He turned around and saw the blue-haired Blader walking in his direction and stopping in front of him.

" Hi Valt! " he answered with a large bright smile.

" Are you planning on going out to town? " asked the older one with curiosity.

" Yeah! I have an appointment in 20 minutes! "

" Ah? An appointment for what? " Valt looked at him, intrigued, and raised his eyebrows. Dante pouffed and replied.

" I'm gonna go get my ear pierced and get an earring."

The former world champion blinked before smiling and teasing him.

" Why doesn't that surprise me? "

" Seeing Lui and Free with an earring made me want to have one too! " explained the blonde enthusiastically.

Valt nodded his head in understanding. Then he suddenly had an idea.

" Can I accompany you? I'm curious to see which model you will choose..."

" Of course! "

Thus, the two boys left BC Sol and headed downtown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About fifteen minutes later, the two Bladers arrived in front of a piercing salon. They went inside and began to observe all the earrings and piercings that were placed in the windows. A man came from the next room and smiled at the two young boys.

" Hello! What can I do for you? "

" Hello! I have an appointment at 2.45 in the name of Dante Koryu to get my ear pierced! " announced Dante.

" All right. If you will follow me ", the man pointed out the door through which he had entered. The dragon tamer and the boy wonder advanced and passed in front of the salon manager.

The new room looked like an office, if one did not count the medical chair that seemed to be made to be in a dentist's office. Dante was not discouraged by this and approached it.

" So, Dante, is this your first time getting your ear pierced? " asked the man when he went to his desk, in front of his computer, to write down the blond's answer. The Blader nodded in agreement.

" And do you already know what kind of earring you'd like to have? "

Valt glanced at his former student, who pinched his chin between his thumb and index finger to think.

" Well, I was thinking a silver ring..."

The man tapped the information on his computer, then stood up and opened a window. He took out a tray containing several silver rings.

" Go ahead. Tell me what model you wish you had."

The two Bladers watched the different models carefully: some were braided, very thick, very thin, with two rings...

Finally, the blond pointed to a model: it was obviously a small silver ring, but the particularity of the model was that there was a small green stone inlaid on the front of the ring. 

" That's the one I want! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, the two boys returned to BC Sol.

" Well, you were right to choose this model, Dante. It looks great on you! " complimented Valt by looking once again at the pierced ear of the youngest.