Part 41 - Y/N's Death ending

"Y/n!! wait!!" Price yelled to me as I took off after Makarov.

I couldn't wait, if I did he would be long gone. The building shook as then stability gave way and I struggled to keep my balance. Lucky for me Makarov was struggling too. Eventually, I cornered him. We both were limited on ammo so a fistfight broke out and with him being a man he overpowered me quite a bit.

"Y/N!!" I remember hearing Ghost yelling my name as a bullet found its way inside my chest.

"No!!" I heard Soap scream and a gun going off.

"He's dead!" I heard Price yell.

I smiled as I felt myself dying. He was dead, We won. Too bad I won't get to see it all come back together.

Sorry, Simon and Johnny, I won't be able to marry you all after all.

-AFTER THE WAR.-

"Hell no she could have kicked your ass." Soap laughed as he handed Ghost another beer.

After the war everyone stayed in touch, 141 was disbanded though. Soap and Ghost decided that their relationship was nothing without you and just stayed good friends. They both carried around one of your dog tags as a way to keep you with them at all times. Most nights they stay up drinking and talking about you and what life could have been with you.

Both feel incredibly guilty for not being able to save you and for them, that comes in the form of nightmares and night terrors.

The War was won but in the end they couldn't keep their promise.