Part 31- Normal

When I woke I was in a dark room. I looked around to see if was an old Garage. The boys sat around, looking rough, they were covered in mud and cuts.

"Y/N!" Soap ran to my side. "You're okay!"

"How long have I been out?" I rubbed my head, stretching out my sore body.

"Two days." Ghost moved closer. "Thought we lost you again lovebug."

That's right, I smiled, Ghost is alive and we brought him home.

"Damn. Where are we?" I forced myself to sit up, my thigh burning in protest of movement.

"No idea. Safe house is compromised." Soap sighed. "Luckily we all made it out."

"Just barely." Ghost sat down next to me and took my hand. "Thank you for coming after me."

"Of course. Why wouldn't we?" I gave him a confused look.

"I figured you and Johnny had already made peace with my death and finding out I was alive was more of a bother than anything."

"Are you kidding?" Soap sat in front of Ghost, gently placing his hand on my leg. "We were devastated thinking you're dead. Most of our time was trying to figure out how to get revenge on Shepherd."

"I'm sorry." Ghost hung his head. "I should have contacted you all sooner."

"You couldn't help it." I squeezed his hand. "We're just glad you're alive."

Johnny took Ghost's other hand. "No more dying, got it?"

"Got it."

We sat there for a while, catching Ghost up on everything.

"Damn, you all were really out for blood huh?"

"You know it." I played with the blankets.

"What can we say? We thought we were avenging you." Soap chuckled.

I couldn't help but smile, everything was somewhat right in the world now, besides world war three raging outside.

"Remind me not to switch sides then." Ghost teased.

I laid between the two men, relaxing. It's all going to be okay now.

"If you go bad, I'll kill you myself." Soap leaned on me.

"I'm already bad. A badass." Ghost joked and I laughed at how cringe it was.

"Mm, sure." Johnny kissed my head.

"What's going on over here?" Gaz slide over to where we were sitting.

"Ah, forgot you're still alive." Ghost huffed a little at the interruption.

"Ouch! At least I didn't almost die." Gaz pouted.

"Time will tell." Soap teased.

"You all still doing that weird couple shit?"

"Mmmhm." I giggled a little before kissing both men on the cheek.

"Are they you know... Gay for each other?" Gaz pointed between Ghost and Soap.

"Yes." Both Johnny and Simon said at the same time.

They both went quiet and looked at each other. I bursted into laughter.

"I knew it wouldn't take long!"

Gaz began laughing as well. "Knew it!"

Price chuckled as he was ease dropping. Soon everyone was teasing them and laughter filled the Garage. The only thing that was missing was Roach...

Now we were all fighting on for him.