Part 19- Save me

My consciousness fade in and out with the torture. The more I didn't say the worse it got. I really hope they don't find me, the last thing I want is for them to see me like this.

The man cursed. "You are tough my friend."

I could barely lift my head, everything hurt. I knew I had a concussion and a few broken bones, probably some 3rd degree burns, I couldn't really tell anymore.

"Clear!" I heard a pop and a flashbang went off in the room. The man cursed and stumbled out the exit.

"In here! Medic!!" I hear Soap as my body fell to floor.

"Stay with us!" Ghost's voice rang throughout my head as I began to lose consciousness once more.

"Hey stay with us!" Soap shook me sending intense pain through me, I yelp.

"Easy Johnny." Ghost was comforting Soap.

I would have laughed if I could, what a odd thing. I'm glad that they were getting along again, maybe now I can die peacefully. I felt myself slipping once more.

"Price we're losing her!!" I heard the medic yell. "We need to get her out of here now!"

I felt my body being lifted up, I couldn't even tell who was carrying me anymore. "I... Sorry.." the words could barely get passed my lips.

"We know."

-GHOST POV-

Soap took off running with her in his arms, I provided him with cover fire. I wanted to vomit seeing her in that state. They had did a number on her.

"Keep going!" I yelled to Soap as I took out the hostiles in front of him.

Don't Die, for the love of God don't die on me. I couldn't stop the tears that leaked from my eyes.

Get it together, once she's safe when can break down.

The sound of the Helo was like Heaven.

"Let's move boys!" Price yanked me into the Helo.
She laid there, the medic working hastily on her.

Soap sat next to her, holding tight to her hand as if he was afraid she'd slip away if he didn't.

Don't get me wrong, I hate that son of a bitch still but he loves her too and that I can't blame him for.

-SOAP POV-

I held tight to her hand, praying she'd come back around. Ghost just sat there staring blankly. I couldn't understand it, she was his girl and she was dying and all he was doing was sitting there.

"Fuck! She's crashing!" The medic began CPR on her. "Handle me that!" He pointed to the defibrillator tucked under the Seat.

I handed it to him quickly, her hand slipping from my grasp. No. No. No. No!

"Y/n!! Come on! Come back to us!" I had been avoiding her since we spoke last. I can't let that be the last time I held her!

Ghost slid down the seat and stared at me. "She's going to be okay. She has to be."

The Helo landed and Y/N was rushed into the hospital. Ghost and I stood there in shock. I could feel her blood drying to my skin.

Simon ripped his mask off and vomited into the bushes.

"Truce?" He looked at me, tears streaking his face.

"Truce." I said wiping mine.