part 22- Bad decisions

The next morning I woke up with Philip in my bed and clothes thrown about the place.

Shit.

Philip stirred awake next to me. "Well good morning beautiful."

I smiled awkwardly.

"Ah, I guess I get to take the walk of shame, huh?" He climbed out of bed and began putting on his clothes.

"I'm sorry." I sighed and pulled the blankets around me more.

"Don't be, this was fun. We should do this again when I'm in town." He winked at me. "See you later Y/N."

"Yeah see you later." He left and dreaded making my appearance.

I quickly got dressed and stepped out into the common room.

"There she is." Price sipped his coffee in the couch. "Have a good night?"

"Uh, yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck.

Ghost was pouting into the corner and I ignored him.

"Philip, really?" Soap was sitting in the kitchen, eating cereal.

I ignored him.

"You're just full of bad decisions huh?" He glared at me and I felt myself wanting to curl up and disappear.

"Don't forget you were one of those." Gaz came to my rescue.

Soap scoffed and threw his bowl in the sink, brushing against me. "I bet you don't regret me though." He whispered low in my ear.

My heart took off racing.

Stupid Fuck! I turned my back to him. Nice Try!

Soap chuckled a little.

"Well how was your date?" I changed the subject.

"Rather boring." Soap shrugged.

"Why's that?" I didn't really care about his date, to be honest I rather not hear about it but he was talking to me and I don't want that to end.

"Eh, only wanted to talk about herself. I'm not into self absorbed women." Soap stretched.

"Then make sure you don't date Y/N." Ghost chimed in and I felt like my gut was punched.

They're both ganging up on me! I take it back I liked it when they didn't talk to me!

"Mm, you're right." Soap leaned on the counter and I fumbled for a Coffee cup.

Ghost came and leaned against the Counter. "You done being a bitch?"

I spun around. "Excuse me?!"

"Take that as a no." Ghost looked at Soap. "I think it's still a no go Johnny, don't think she's learned yet."

"Looks like it."

"The fuck are you two on about?!" I slammed the cup on the counter, shattering it.

They both laughed. I felt my hand start stinging as glass cut me. What the fucking hell is going on? Did I fall down a fucking rabbit hole last night? Enter the Twilight zone somehow?

"Nothing. Might want to take care of that." Ghost gestured to my hand.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out the first aid kit, bandaging my hand up.

"So was he any good?" Soap sat on the counter.

"Who? What?" I tried to ignore them but they were like flies coming back.

Go back to hating me fuckers!

"Graves." Ghost clarified.

"Eh, average." I shrugged and cleaned up the glass.

"Take it I still do it better." He chuckled and pushed off the counter. "Follow me, Johnny and I want to talk to you about something."

I began to feel uneasy, literally just yesterday these too asses were hating me, now they wanna talk?

I followed them into an empty conference room, Soap sat on the edge of the table and Ghost strattled a chair next to him.

"We've come up with a compromise." Soap looked at Ghost.

"For what?"

"Well you can't decide on either of us, so why not both of us?" Ghost leaned forward on the chair.

"Huh?" My mind went blank, did they just say what I think they did? What in the fuckity fuck fuck?

"Yeah, I hate the idea of Sharing with this ass but if it means you get to be mine for a bit I'm down." Soap smacked Ghost's head.

"Bugger off!" Ghost smacked him back. " the first one to fuck up, well you get to kick them to the curb and keep mister perfect. Whoever he is."

I just stood there, did Kate say something after last night? I looked between the two men, I mean it can't be that horrible can it? Plus I know damn well Ghost is gonna fuck this up.

"Deal, but I make the rules." I crossed my arms feeling awkward. What can go wrong?

"Of course you do Love bug." S
Ghost stood from the chair and pushed past me giving my hip a squeeze.

I was left alone with Soap.

"You don't like this idea do you?" I looked at Soap who already looked ticked.