Part 14- Revenge

Soon the mission ended in success and we returned to home base, Lana becoming a permanent placement.

"Y/N!" Soap called to me from his room.

I was sitting in the common room with Gaz and Roach. "Yes babe?!" I yelled back.

Glances past between Gaz and Roach.

"Babe?" Roach questioned as I got up and went to Soap's room.

"You need to see Looney Lana's new post on social." Soap closed the door and showed me his phone.

It was a picture of her and Ghost sitting on a bench, posing together. I laughed he looked so dumb with his mask still on.

"Seriously? That's the best he could do?" I pulled my phone out. "I can do better. Take your shirt off."

Soap raised his eyebrow and did as he told. "We doing that type of photo now?"

My face flushed. "No you perv!" I slapped his chest. "Now lay on the bed."

"Oh I'm the perv?" Soap laid on the bed and I climbed in with him laying on his chest.

I kissed his cheek while taking the photo. I showed it to him. "What do you think?"

"He's going to be pissed." Soap beemed proudly.

I laughed and posted it. Within minutes it popped up that Ghost viewed it. "He's seen it." I snuggled into Soap.

Yeah, we're together for revenge but might as well take advantage of it.

-GHOST POV-

My phone dinged that Y/N posted something on her social. I made sure Lana wasn't paying attention and I looked.
My anger flared.

What hell is she doing?! When did they become a thing like that?!

Another ding, multiple photos appeared on her story. I gripped my phone tight, the screen cracking slightly.

Lana was going on and on about the things she was buying. I just nodded along. I could care less about this chick. I just wanted back at Y/N and it was backfiring.

I texted out a message to Soap but kept erasing it. Fuck him! I'm gonna kill him!

"Lana, I need to head back." I shoved my phone into my pocket.

"Oh, okay, I'll see you tonight then." I nodded and kissed her head.

Stupid bitch.

I stormed into the barracks, and stopped at Soap's door. I heard her laughter, my heart sinking.

"Stop it!" I heard her squeal on the other side of the door.

Maybe she wasn't with him just to spit me. I thought back to what she said during of mission in the safe house. Why didn't I just tell her I still loved her as well?

This is on me.

I let go of the doorknob and walked away.

This is my fault.