Part 18- Caught.

Soap began avoiding me after that. Every mission he made a point to make sure he wasn't teamed with me and Ghost.

"You really did a number on Soap huh?" Price scanned the area for hostiles.

"I didn't mean to hurt him!" I was getting pissed, no one would let it go not even my own Boyfriend!

"Yeah you did." Ghost said smuggly.

"I didn't!" I huffed, firing at two hostiles down the way and continued pushing on without them.

"What did you think was gonna happen after getting cozy with him and then dumping him?" Price did his best to catch up.

I groaned and ripped my earpiece out. Fuck it, I'm going solo on their asses. I diverted off the route and continued on, on my own. I could hear them faintly panicking over my ripped out earpiece.

The device should be in a room around here. I began clearing room and searching for the device.

"Don't move!" I heard someone shout in rough English and a gun click.

Fuck.

"Gun down, hands up!"

I did as I was told, I was turned around and was greeted with a gun in my face and five enemy soldiers surrounding me. I couldn't even call for help without my ear piece in.

"Night, night!" The solider yelled and hit me in the head with his gun. I blacked out.

When I came to I was tied to a chair, I was in a dimmly lit room and a man stood before me.

"Well hello there." The man had a heavy Russian accent.

I'm so fucked!

"Eat shit!" I spit the blood that had pooled in my mouth out.

The man laughed and backhanded me. "Silence! You're going to become a very useful tool to me."

I saw movement in the shadows and a solider holding a laptop emerged. The laptop was set up to record and broadcast the recording to another device. I saw how much I looked like shit.

"Say hi to your little friends." The man began putting on gloves. "I know they are here, watching, waiting."

I heard familiar voices coming through the radio they confiscated from me.

"Is that L/N?!" I heard the panick in Soap's voice.

"Fuck they got her Captain!!" Simon...

"Find her!" I heard Price start giving orders.

"I'm going to make your screams haunt them for the rest of their lives!"

Panic filled me, I was going to die here. There was no way they'd make it to me before he decided to kill me. I swallowed hard and steeled my nerves.

If I was going to die, I was dying with dignity.

"Now tell me, where is your headquarters?" The man took out a blowtorch and began heating a stick of metal.

"You think I'm telling you shit? Wow, I thought Russians were supposed to be smart." I prepared myself for what came next.

The man pushed the hot metal against my skin, the smell of burning flesh and pain filled me. I bit my lip hard to keep from screaming, the taste of blood filling my mouth once more.

"Trying to play hero huh? Do you really think you stop us?" The man laughed. "You are going to die here, and you are going to die a traitor."

I spit out more blood. "You're sadly mistaken if you think I'm dying here."

I knew he was right, there was no way out, no savior, no anything. Regret began to bubble to the surface, the regret of hurting Soap, regret for running back to Simon like I did, regret for everything.

"We'll see." The man continued on with his torture.