Chapter 31

I go over to Brenda and leaves with her as we were stealing a big bus. "How do we get on?" I asked, looking at the bus as she pulls out her knife and pushes it into the door opening it. "there we go after you!" She says smiling at me.

"You really have to teach me!" I said getting on as I sat down in the seat behind her as Brenda gets in sitting in the driver seat. She starts the bus and drives it to the side parking it. "This is where we wait." Brenda says looking at me.

"I feel like Newt is hiding something from me." I said out of nowhere as she looks at me shocked. "What do you mean?" She asks as I look at her. "I just feel like he is…" I said as I sit there looking out of the bus window thinking. "He's probably just nervous about the plan, don't worry everything will be okay." She says hugging me as I hug her back and look out the bus window seeing a group of kids and teens running up to the bus.

We both get out and look at them as I see Gally but no newt, Thomas or Minho."Where's Thomas, Newt and Minho?" Brenda asks as all of the kids get into the bus. "I thought they were with you guys!" Gally says as my eyes widened and was about to run off to find them three but got grabbed.

"No stay here, I'll go get them!" Gally says as me and Brenda nod, getting on the bus as we all sit there waiting. "You think they are okay…?" I asked as she looks over at me and nods her head. "Ya they should be." She says seeing trucks pull up. "Everyone get down." She says as the kids duck down.

Me and Brenda duck but look over a bit seeing a guy in a suit walking to them. "I'm sorry Alex….but we need to get the kids out of here…" She says I knew she was right. It hurt having to leave them there. "Let's go." I said as Brenda nods her head and starts driving as they were going to the spot they needed to go.

Brenda parks the car seeing WCKED vehicles blocking the road. Brenda gets up and looks at the kids. "Stay here…also you guys are doing good!" She says and gets out going to the front as she looks at them and sits a flare up into the sky as a hook and chain falls down she hooks it to the bus and runs getting in as she yells. "Hold onto something!!" She said as they all held onto the pools and that as the bus got lifted up into the sky moving them up and over the wall as the bus jerked a bit causing the kids to scream louder.

"Hold on tight!!!!" I yelled as the bus falls down and it jerks them with the sudden stop. I looked around as the bus falls down to the ground looking at the kids. "Okay let's go!" Brenda says as they got up and left the bus. They all walk into the building with Fry and the kids. "Where is everyone?" I asked as we looked around sighing as we all sat down playing cards while waiting.

I was so close to winning the card game until we heard a voice from the radio. It was Thomas's voice. "Brenda you there?!" He says as she runs over grabbing it and answers him. "We are here, where are you guys?!" She asks, looking at me and Fry. "We are stuck, you guys leave without us…" Thomas says as I teared up hearing as I walked over.

"No we are not leaving you guys…" She says as me and the three hear a loud sound as we run out seeing a berg in the sky. "we are coming to you guys!!" She says as they all get into the berg. "Vince, we have to go save them!"  I said hugging him as Jorge looks at us. "What do you mean?" Jorge asks, looking at them. "They are trapped." Brenda says as Vince looks at them hugging back.

"Let's go." Vince says as the berg raised off the ground and headed to an opening as they parked it. Me, Brenda and Fry ran out of the berg as there was shooting and explosions. My eyes widened looking around as I saw Minho and Gally running to them. "We need the serum!!!" Gally says as my eyes widened as I held the serum and ran down the stairs with Minho, Gally, Brenda and Fry close behind.

I didn't stop running; I just kept going as the others got left behind. I can't let Newt die o can't I don't want to lose him. After running I arrived seeing Newt on the ground with a knife in his chest and Thomas hovering over him as I had tears falling down my cheeks.

Thomas looks up at me with tears falling out of his own eyes as he stands up and leaves. I run over crying as I hugged Newt sitting there. Brenda and the other three arrive, seeing me on the ground crying and hugging Newt's hand. "Come back to me please Newt please.." I said crying as Minho and them walked over sad.

Gally grabs me, pulling me away as I cried more pushing and shoving at Gally to get him off as I tried to go to Newt. My legs gave out as I fell down causing Gally to fall down holding onto me and kept me close to his chest while I was having a breakdown.

"Shhh it's okay" Gally says, holding me still as Minho and Fry cry also. "Guys we need to go…" Brenda says as tears fall seeing them all nod. I tried to grab Newt's hand again but is stopped by Gally pulling me up off the ground and picks me up carrying me away. "N-no we can't leave him!!!!!" I yelled crying and hitting his chest as they get onto the berg and head out.

Gally places me down on a chair as they see Thomas on a roof with Teresa. "There they are!! Move closer!!" Vince says as he reaches his hand out not able to reach Thomas after one last attempt they get ahold of his hand and pull him into the berg as Thomas lays there in pain.

Vince reached his hand out. "Come on Teresa, grab out hands!!" Brenda says trying to help but the building falls down causing her to fall. I cried more sitting there shaking as Thomas passes out why did I have to lose everyone first Alby…Chuck…. Winston, Teresa and Newt not only that everyone else that was lost in the maze this all was getting to much.

Gally walks over putting his arm around me hugging me close to his chest as I fall asleep crying my eyes out all night no wonder Newt said bye to me…he was leaving..

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~