Chapter 27

I go to the others, seeing Aris and Sonya as I sit down in front of them. "How are you feeling Aris and Sonya?" I asked, looking at them. "We are okay…." Sonya says smiling at me and Harriet as he takes the cups from her. "Here, drink this." Harriet says as she watches. "What happened to you guys?" Frypan asks, sitting there.

"Uh well I tried to fight back…it's a good thing you guys found us when you did they moved us around a lot." Aris says, looking at them. "Aris…why wasn't Minho on the train?" Thomas asks, looking at them two as Aris and Sonya look at each other frowning.

"Thomas….I'm sorry but he was on the train…"  Aris says as my eyes widen. "W-wait he was?!" I asked, standing up and walking out of the place. "I'll be back guys, glad you two are back." Newt says walking out and follows me to our room. "Love, are you okay?" Newt asks back, hugging me and kisses my cheek softly. "We left Minho on the train…we need to save him…" I said and turned to him as tears fell down my cheek and hugged him back.

"I know but we saved Aris and the others. We will save Minho. Okay, let's go and see what Thomas wants to do okay?" Newt asks, looking down at me as I nod my head. "Okie babe." I said and walked to the door as Newt grabs my hand and pulls me back against his chest kissing me on the lips softly causing me to blush and kiss him back, staying close to his chest happily. 

After a long passionate kiss we slowly pull away from each other. "Now let's go love." Newt says in his British voice as he clears his throat. "Okay." I said giggling as I held his hand and followed him to where the others were.

Thomas looks at the map thinking as me and Newt walks in, seeing Thomas and the others around the table. "There you guys are." Brenda says, smiling at them two. "There's a last city Newt…Minho is being held there." Fry says as Newt and me walkd over looking at the map. "Right here." Thomas says pointing at it.

"I didn't think there were any city's left." Newt says watching as he leans on the table. Jorge walks in and sighs. "There's not at least wasn't one I haven't been there in a long time." Jorge says walking over to them. "We need to rescue Minho." Thomas says as Vince groans annoyed a bit. "We can't risk it, it took awhile to rescue the ones we saved today!" He says as suddenly there was a loud sound going off.

"Turn off the lights!" Newt says as Fry turns off the lights. They all ran outside looking up at the sky seeing the lights from the berg. I looked up at the sky with Newt next to my side. "You're right…we can't risk it…" Thomas says sighing as Vince pats his shoulder walking away as me and Newt walks back to our room.

I lay down on the bed as Newt lay down next to me holding me close. "Let's sleep love " Newt says, kissing my head softly as I close my eyes. "I love you baby, never forget that…" Newt says as I smile. "I love you too babe." I said falling asleep in his arms.

Newt waited until I was sound asleep to slowly get out of bed and change his clothes, kissing my head as he left, going to the vehicle to leave with Thomas and Frypan. After a while of me being asleep I slowly wake up and look around. "B-babe?" I asked not seeing Newt anywhere as I get up and get dressed into clothes as I run outside not seeing Newt anywhere and tears up.

 "B-babe?" I asked not seeing Newt anywhere as I get up and get dressed into clothes as I run outside not seeing Newt anywhere and tears up

I run and knock on Brenda's door as she opens the door rubbing her eyes. "What's going on?" She asks as I sniffled looking at her. "Newt and the other two are gone!" I said as her eyes widened and changed quickly. "We need to wake up Jorge!" She says as I nod and follows her to Jorge room as we slowly walk in waking him up.

"Jorge wake up Thomas, Newt and Fry are gone." She says as he wakes up groaning. "What do you mean they are gone?" He asks as he gets up. "They are gone and so is one of the vehicles!" I said as Jorge looked at us and nodded. "Okay go get the vehicle ready!" Jorge says as me and Brenda went out getting the vehicle ready as Jorge changed and came out to the vehicle with his guns.

I placed my gun in my holster that was on my leg while placing my pocket knife into the back pocket of my shorts looking at Brenda and Jorge worried about Newt and the other two.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~