Chapter 30

(WARNING SMUT can skip if uncomfortable with it)

"Noooo tell me!" I said, looking at him. "I thought you would end up with Thomas, you two looked close in the maze together." Gally says leaning back against the wall. "No, he's only my friend. I like Newt and only him." I said as Newt and Thomas walk downstairs. "Okay we are ready for the plan." Thomas says as Newt puts his arms around my waist listening as he pulls me close to his chest.

I looked over at Gally then back at Thomas listening to the plan. "We just have to draw Teresa away from everyone." Thomas says looking over at me. "Well let's get started then." Brenda says as they all nod. "Alex, can I talk to you?" Thomas asks as I nod my head walking over to him.

"Okay so me, Newt and Gally will be the ones leaving with Teresa when she gets the chips out of our necks you will be helping Brenda and Fry." Thomas says as I nod. "Okay I can do that!" I said going back to Newt as Thomas and Gally left going to get Teresa. "Hey." I said looking up at him. "Hey love." Newt says kissing my head as he grabs my hand leading me away from everyone.

I followed, looking around confused as we walk into a room, seeing Newt shut and lock the door. Newt pushes me against the wall, kissing me roughly and with passion. I blushed, kissing Newt back, running my fingers through his hair. "I want you darling…but we need to hurry before they get back." Newt says kissing my neck earring soft moans escaping my lips as Newt thought it would be the last time ever being with me since he had the flare.

"Take me then babe." I said snapping Newt out of his thoughts and smirks against my neck picking me up and carries me to the bed laying me down. I blushed and takes off my own shirt and shorts shyly as Newt takes off his pants but has left his shirt on. "Babe, what about your shirt?" I asked looking up at him as Newt thinks. "To be punished for being so close to Thomas so I keep my shirt on."

He lies as I pouts but nods, kissing him as he take off his boxers not breaking the kiss at all as I take off my panties. Newt lines himself up with my opening as he slowly pushes into me moaning. I gasps, clinging to his arm and moans out breaking the kiss.

"A-ahh fuck!" I moaned as Newt starts thrusting into me at a slow speed kissing my neck. "Bloody hell you feel so amazing darling." Newt says, moaning into my ear causing him to moan more. "H-harder please babe." I said moaning as I lay there feeling Newt moving faster and harder inside of me.

Newt moves away and thrusts more into me as they hear knocking on the door he quickly puts his hand over my mouth to hide the moans from me. "Yes?!" He calls out thrusting harder and faster into me as I moaned into Newt's hand leaning his head back.

"They are back hurry up!" Brenda says  leaving quickly as Newt smirks, keeping his hand on my mouth making sure they are gone as he takes his hand away and thrusts faster into me, moaning. I leans my head back and moans pulling Newt down kissing him.

Newt kisses me back then pulls away and kisses my neck leaving dark hickeys. "I-i'm so close babe!" I moaned out letting him mark my neck. "I am too love " Newt says as he keeps thrusting after a few more thrusts I moaned out loud and came laying there moaning as I feel Newt thrusts a bit more and pulls out and came on my stomach.

He lays down next to me panting. "I love you darling…" Newt says as I cuddled up to his side. "I love you too Newtie." I said happy as I kissed Newt's neck leaving hickeys on his neck once I was done we both got up and cleaned ourselves up then changed as we ran out to the others seeing them all together.

"Sorry we are late, we were talking." Newt says sitting down on a chair as I walked over sitting down next to him as they were being stared at. "Ya your necks says it all." Brenda says smirking at me and Newt. "Wait, you guys had sex while we were gone?" Gally asks, smirking as he looks at us two. I blushed bright red listening.

"Let's get back to what we are doing!" I said as Newt chuckles. "Well we already talked to her, we are just waiting for Thomas and her because she's cutting the implant out, you two are next." Fry says as they both nod seeing Thomas walks over. "Damn that hurts" He says as Newt went and got his done then I walked over sitting down letting Teresa cut out the implant causing me to whines in pain.

"How are you Alex..?" Teresa asks as I ignored her looking at the table hearing her sigh. "Look I'm sorry…" she says as I bite my lip. "Forget it…" I said looking at the table still. "I see you and Newt are happy…" She says as I nod my head as she got done I get up and grabs a napkin putting it on the back of my neck and walks away as she starts to grab the knife but Gally grabs her handa.

"I don't think so…" he says as she grabs mine and Thomas' napkin and walks away as Newt comes up to me and kisses me softly as he didn't care if everyone saw. "I love you so so much darling…bye." He says kissing my head.

I kissed him back and smiles at him. "I love you so so much too and bye see you soon!" I said as Newt nods. Thomas frowns listening as all four of them leave.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~