Chapter 15

I watched as they all helped him up off the ground while Minho grabbed a backpack and Winston grabbed a gun. I look up at the door, seeing Thomas flip Janson off and look at the door. "You little shits," Janson says, shaking his head, smirking. Newt pats Thomas back. "Let's get out of here" He says, grabbing my hand running to the front of the place seeing a big door with a handle as Thomas opens it seeing that it was dark outside.

I ran after them feeling the sand going into my sweatpants and some got into my socks looking around as we ran up the big sand hill. "Take cover here guys, we should be far enough." Thomas says as everyone dunks down behind the big sand hill panting from running up it as we all start to hear four wheelers and trucks driving around in the sand.

We look over the edge seeing lights and people searching for them. Thomas pats Newt's back. "Let's go stay down guys." He says as the others nod and follows close behind getting far enough away again seeing a few big windows. "Guys this way!!" Teresa yells running in through the broken window.

"No Teresa, stay with us!" Thomas yells as we go in following as we slide down the sand. I looked around shocked. "What is this place?.." Minho asked, looking as he put the bag down and pulled out a flashlight shining it around the place. "We need to keep going," Thomas says as they start to follow.

"No Thomas! Tell me what's going on!" Teresa says annoyed as he sighs. "It's WCKED…we never escaped, they had people hanging from wires…they were being drained…" Thomas says "Dead?" Minho asks as he shakes his head. "No but they weren't alive either, there's something inside us that WCKED want so badly.." Thomas says.They all looked at each other in shock hearing this.

"So what's the plan..?" Newt asks as Thomas shrugs a bit trying to think. "You're telling me we followed you out here and you don't have a plan?" Newt asks, holding my hand annoyed. "Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains.." Aris says as Thomas's face lights up remembering.

"The right arm if they are really against WCKED maybe they can help us!" Thomas says as Newt looks between them two. "People in the mountains, mountain people, " Newt says, squeezing my hand. "Newt, it's something they could help us with this." Thomas says as Newt nods.

"Hey guys come look at this!" Winston calls to the others as they all walk over seeing footprints in the sand. "There's others!" Frypan says excited "Let's go look around for stuff, let's hope they are nice," Minho suggests as they nod and follow, looking around at everything as they walk into a room that has clothes, backpacks and other stuff. "Let's split up." He says as Newt tosses him a flashlight as him and Minho leave, going in a different direction.

I looks around as Teresa comes up to me. "Follow me I found clothes that could fit us!" She says as I nod and follow behind her as she shows me some clothes. "You and Newt look cute together" Teresa says as I blush hearing her as I look at the clothes. "O-oh really?" I ask, seeing her nod.

"I think so he's always jealous when you're with other guys, it's noticeable, " She says as I think about all the times he held my hand or kissed my forehead and cheek. I start taking off my clothes changing into different clothes also.

 I start taking off my clothes changing into different clothes also

(Her outfit and stuff she has in her bag)

Newt was over next to Frypan collecting water as he sees Fry looking over causing him to look and sees me changing as he stares blushing a bit. "You like her don't you?" Fry asks as Newt hears and looks over at him. "W-what no I don't.." Newt says as Fry sighs.

"She left yesterday because you said that Aris was lucky for being around the girls…she was jealous and hurt…if you do love her, show it, don't hide it we are all here for you better get to her before Thomas makes a move." Fry says as Newt hears and looks over at Fry.

I smiled looking at the outfit happily and put the pocket knife into the bag. "How do I look?" I ask Teresa as she smiles and grabs a scarf wrapping it around me. "There beautiful now go talk to him" She says smiling as I nod my head about to walk over but sees Newt walk over with two water bottles.

"Uhm here I thought you two were thirsty" He says as I smile and take it shyly as I take a drink. Teresa takes her's and walks away quickly to Fry leaving us two alone. "You look nice.." Newt says looking at me as I blushed hearing and looks up at him. "Y-you too Newtie" I said blushing more as my heart started to beat fast.

Suddenly all the lights turned on causing everyone to look around as we walked back to the meeting spot. "What's going on?" Winston asks, looking at us. "Don't know." Newt says as they soon hear screaming looking down the long hall seeing Thomas and Minho running. "Run!!!!!!" Thomas yells as the others see people running after them. "Shit…" I said as Newt grabs my hand and starts running down the hallway looking for an exit.

We all kept running as Newt was limping and falling behind a bit as the others ran up the stairs "Alex, go ahead of me!!" Newt yells as I shake my head. "No, I'm staying with you!!" I said running with him still as we look back seeing the weird people." If they are the ones that were here I take back what I said about thanking them!!" Frypan yells as there was a loud glass breaking sound Newt shoved me away causing us both to fall.

"Thomas!!!" I yelled seeing a weird person on top of Newt as Thomas runs over kicking the guy off helping Newt up. "Thanks Tommy!" Newt says as I  had already gotten help up from Aris as we were running again. I grab Newt's hand holding it again as we make it to three locked doors but one has a bolt lock. "This one!" Thomas says, ramming his shoulder into the door as they all start to help.

"I'll hold them all off!" Winston says as he starts to shoot at the cranks. "One, two, three!!" Thomas yells as they slammed into the door getting it open as they all run through the door but Winston got grabbed and was screaming in pain. I see and cover my mouth seeing our friend hurt as I help Newt and Aris get Winston away from the cranks hands.

Thomas and Minho kept pushing the door shut. "Go Minho run!" Thomas says as Minho nods and runs away with the others. Thomas took off running after them looking around as they found a hidden spot. They all dunk down behind rocks listening to the weird sounds coming from the cranks as they all looked at each other scared and nervous.

"It's gonna be a long night, sleep guys.." Thomas says as he leans back next to Minho and Teresa as I move closer to Newt shaking scared as I close my eyes, starting to fall asleep as someone puts their arms around my waist pulling me closer to them as sleep takes over. "Night love…" I hear a British voice realizing it was Newt.