This was the first time Dinah heard this news. Dinah had caught the glare that Spencer sent towards Liv, this being something that wasn't meant to be thrown into conversation "What? You and Layla broke up?" 

"I don't want to talk about that right now" Spencer waved his hand dismissively "this about Layla's well being and how we could help her" 

"Okay" Liv says "when's the intervention?" 

"In about 10 minutes, we have a medical professional here with us too to talk to her" Spencer said "Mrs. Baker had asked Layla to come over so she has no idea about this" 

Dinah knew that interventions never went well. Especially when someone was in denial about needing help, it could either go one or two ways. Layla could accept the help they were offering, or Layla would fucking flip and felt like they were sending her to a loony bin. 

Dinah had the feeling that Layla would not be welcoming to it. 

"I'm with you" Dinah said, she cared about Layla and she wanted nothing more then for her friend to get better and get the help that she needed, and she admired Spencer for being the one to have enough balls to make this call, despite the fact that it was tough one to do. 

She just hoped Layla could see all they want to help her. 

☆*:..。. .。.:*☆

The intervention had went into complete shit. 

Like Dinah knew she would do, Layla had basically went fucking ballistic. 

She was currently shouting and cursing out everyone in the room, Dinah included. She knew that Layla was feeling extremely hurt to be ambushed in this way, but it was clear that no other choice was given. 

But you couldn't help someone who didn't want to be helped. Dinah had been there before. 

"You all are ridiculous! Sending me to the loony bin?! Seriously?" Layla eyes were fuming in anger, her eyes averted between the people in the room and then eyed her father "You guys think I'm psycho or something?!" 

"We just want to help you" Spencer spoke up.

"Shut the fuck up Spencer" Layla spat the bitterness and venom could be heard from the tip of her tongue, Dinah watched Spencer flinch at her words as it lashed him. 

"Hey he's only trying to help you Layla, we all are" Liv spoke. 

"And getting some doctor who thinks he knows what he's saying about me is helping me?" Layla snapped "You guys are full of it, honestly. It's sad you think you had to ambush me" 

"Layla everyone is here because we actually give a shit about you, unless you rather us not care at all? Is that what you want?" Dinah had now spoken up, she had gotten tired of seeing Layla snap on everyone, especially Spencer, one of the only people who had went to bat to make sure Layla got the help she needed. 

"You only had got here when? A month or two ago? You think you have a say now? Don't you have enough problems going on?" Layla says, antagonizing her, she knew it was the depression make her this irate, but Dinah was making a quick decision to either leave it alone or smack the shit out of her. 

And so far smacking the shit out of Layla sounded good. 

"you know what I think I should take her home, I think everyone needs to take a beat" JP says grabbing his daughter by her arm, seeing the situation becoming more tense then anyone intended "thank you guys for trying"