²⁵, INITIATION

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.
chapter twenty-five; Initiation
" Feel the energy that surrounds you. "

Rowan's display of power had marked a significant turning point in her journey as a witch, and it was time to celebrate her transition from a practicing witch to a full-fledged one

Rowan's display of power had marked a significant turning point in her journey as a witch, and it was time to celebrate her transition from a practicing witch to a full-fledged one. Evelyn had made the call to the parents of Sacha and Vanessa, letting them know that it was time for tradition to be practiced yet again.

The clock in Rowan's room ticked away the moments, the faint glow of the moon casting a silvery hue across her room. She lay in bed, her sleep filled with restless dreams, still processing the events of the previous day. The revelation about Jacob's transformation had left her in a state of both wonder and worry.

Just as she began to drift into a deeper slumber, she heard the soft whispers and giggles of two young women. Rowan blinked groggily, disoriented by the late-night interruption. The sound continued, persistent and gentle, until she realized it was someone trying to get her attention.

Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Rowan squinted at the foot of her bed, her eyes adjusting to the darkness outside. Two familiar figures stood there, bathed in the pale moonlight, wearing flowing white robes that shimmered like ghostly apparitions.

"Rowan," Sacha's hushed voice said, smiling.

Rowan rubbed her eyes, struggling to fully wake up. "Sacha? Vanessa? What are you doing here at this hour?" Her voice was tinged with confusion.

Vanessa joined in, her voice carrying the excitement of a secret. "We've come to take you on a journey, Rowan. But first, you need to put on the dress we got you for your birthday."

Rowan blinked in surprise, still trying to grasp the situation. "My white dress? What's going on?"

Sacha and Vanessa shared a conspiratorial glance before Sasha spoke, her tone filled with anticipation. "It's a surprise, Rowan. A tradition among our coven before a witch is initiated. You'll understand soon. Just trust us and get dressed in all white. It's a magical night, and you're the guest of honor."