Epilogue

ONE YEAR LATER

A year has passed by,little Aadhya has turned 1 two month back.Anuseena and Rudrashis have permanently shifted to India and they are all living in Solivagant like before.There has been three new additions to the family as well, Haseena's mother and two dogs Saffron and Fluffy,the two goldens.
Haseena has quitted her job and has started her own clothing line for kids and her brand has been a massive success within six months and she did it all on her own with a little help from Anubhav just with the promotions.

Haseena was fixing their family picture on the wall behind the bed when her twins entered the room.

"Mumma!!"They called her together and she got down the bed smiling.
"Happy Birthday boys."She said and hugged them.It was their 6th birthday today.

"Thank you mumma."They said together."Chalo breakfast karne chalte hain bohot bhook lagi hain."Ariv said.

"Haan kyun nahi Nani ne special cheese aur aaloo k paranthe jo banaye hain."Anubhav said coming inside the room.

"Dadda!!"They ran towards Anubhav and hugged him.

"Happy Birthday champs."He said picking both of them up.
"

Apne room mein jao...kuch hain waha tum dono k liye."Anubhav said putting them down.

"Ruko...Pahele granny k liye pray karna hain phir gifts aur breakfast."Haseena said and the boys bite their tongues,it was kind of a birthday ritual that Haseena had made for them for the day was not only their birthday but the day when Sophia made the ultimate sacrifice for them otherwise they won't have been here neither would have Haseena.

All the family members stood infront of Sophia's portrait hanging at the living room.

"Granny thank you for saving our lives...aap jahan bhi ho happy rahena.We love you."Advik and Ariv said closing their eyes and folding their hands.

"Sophia aunty agar aap nahi hoti toh aaj itna pyara parivaar nahi hota humara,ussi din sab kuch khatam jo jata.....thank you so much,aapka yeh sacrifice hum zindagi bhar nahi bhulenge.Aap jahan bhi raho khush rahena."Haseena prayed in mind.

"Mumma hum abhi gifts kholne jaye?"Ariv asked.

"Pahele breakfast karlo phir Jana."Haseena said and everyone sat for breakfast.
Haseena was feeding Aadhya cerelac while the others were having parantha.

"Nani mujhe ek aur parantha chahiye."Little Reyansh said.

"Pahele plate mein jo hain woh khatam Karo...phir dusra milega."Haseena said.