The game has begun

Continued.....

"Andar aane do unhe."Haseena said and got lost in her thoughts.

"Kaisi ho Haseena?"Sophia's voice broke her trance.

"I'm fine aunty aap kaisi hain?"

"Main bhi thik hoon aur mere grandkids kaise hain?"She asked touching her stomach lightly.

"Yeh bhi thik hain."Haseena said with a slight smile.She very well knew how Anubhav will react seeing Sophia here.

"Aap India kisi Kaam se aayi hain aunty?"Haseena asked.

"Haan....ek important kaam se aayi hoon main,socha tumse bhi visit karte huye jau."Sophia said.

"Accha kiya aapne,aap baithiye hum kuch mangwate hain aapke liye."

"No no formalities....tum baitho mere paas."She said and made Haseena sit with her.

"I'm so happy to see you again,this time carrying my grandkids."Sophia said smiling.

"Aapko kaise pata aunty that I'm carrying more than one kid?"Haseena asked.

"Ummm....yeah,your stomach is bigger than normal pregnancies so I just assumed."Sophia said,Haseena just nodded not really buying her words.

"Anubhav doesn't consider me to be his mother but that doesn't change the fact that he is my son and  you are my daughter in law and since you are expecting now I should give you something."She said and took out an anklet with a small heart shaped charm with a baby handprint on it from her purse.

"My mother gave it to me when I was pregnant with Anubhav,she got it from my grandmother when she was pregnant with me.Keep it with you always."She said giving Haseena the charm.

"But aunty....aap jaanti hain na Anubhav ko pata chala toh.."Haseena said hesitating to keep it.

"Don't tell him then.Wear it under the black thread on your left leg.Wear it infront of me."Sofia said.

"Okay....let me call a servant."Haseena said as she couldn't bent down to wear it.

"No need... I'll help you."Sophia said and before Haseena could protest she made her wear it.

"Waise aunty aap akele aayi hain issbar bhi?"Haseena asked.

"No...my nephew Somers has accompanied me this time."

"Okayyy...toh woh yaha aaye nahi aapke saath?"Haseena asked.

"No,he had some urgent work....Okay Haseena I shall leave now.Take care of yourself and don't separate the charm from.your body."Sophia said and was about to leave when Anubhav came back home.He stopped in his tracks seeing Sophia.

"Aap yaha kya karrahi hain?"He asked coldly.

"I'm here to meet my daughter in law."Sophia replied in same tone.

"She is not your daughter in law because I'm not your son,do you get it....now leave my house."Anubhav said angrily.

"You can deny as much as you want Anubhav but that doesn't change the fact that you have my genes and the babies in her womb too. I've every right to come here."

"I wonder how shameless of a woman you are mum!Please leave my family alone!"Anubhav shouted.

"I will when the correct time comes."Sophia said ambiguously.

"I don't..."Anubhav wanted to say something but Haseena stopped him.

"Anubhav let it be....aunty jaahi rahi thi bas."

After Sophia left Haseena went back to their bedroom which is now on the ground floor only.
She took her mobile and called her mother and they chatted for sometime.

On the other hand Anubhav straight went to his office room and started cross checking every details related to the attacks.

"Mum aaj achanak yaha kyun aayi?"Anubhav murmured while checking a file when his eyes fell on the details they got from the goon boss's bank account.

*Bank of Lavenham*

"Lavenham,Arthur wright ka ghar Lavenham mein tha,mum bhi abhi wahi raheti hain....nahi nahi,yeh toh bas ek coincidence bhi hosakta hain."

He took his mobile and called Rudra...

"Rudra Lavenham k jiss account se paise aaye tha uske owner ka kya naam hain?"

"Nahi pata sir,Bank ka manager itni aasani se details nahi Dena chahraha."

"Koi baat nahi....abb hum khud pata kar lenge."Anubhav said with a smirk and disconnected the call.

Anubhav opened his laptop and opened the Linux software and his hands moved fast on the keyboard typing a few codes.An hour later, a smirk formed on his face as he had successfully logged into the bank website where the goon had his account and within a next few clicks thorough details of the goons account was right infront of his eyes.

"Somers Warner."He read the name and his eyes went red with rage.
"You started it and I'll finish it brother."He said when something else clicked his mind and he called Rudra.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
A WEEK LATER

It was Monday,Haseena was waiting for Anubhav in the living since it was the day for her ultrasound.

"Aadha ghanta bolkar do ghanta hone ko aaya hain Abbtak yeh nahi aaye."She murmured when a guard came inside with parcel in his hand.

"Ma'am woh plumber aaya hain Kitchen ka pipeline thik karne."A guard came inside and informed Haseena.

"Haan...maine hi bulaya hain usko,andar aane do usko."Jenny  said coming out of the kitchen.

The plumber came in,he was  wearing a plumbing suit and his face was covered with beard, moustache and a sun glass and his head was covered with cap.Jenny took her inside the kitchen and he followed her inside glancing at Haseena ones.

On the other hand Anubhav was returning home along with Rudra and Rakshit...all of them looked visibly worried.

"Humein yakeen nahi horaha sir Somers,apka cousin hain innsabke picche."Rudra said.

"Aur toh aur hum security department par Shak karrahe the par andar ki saari information uss tak Jenny,woh maid pouncha rahi thi."Rakshit said.
"Par yakeen nhi hota ki Sophia aunty bhi Somers k saath mili Hui hain."He added.

"Itna surely tu kaise kahe sakta hain?"Rudra asked.

"Come on Bhai yeh koi baccha bhi kahe dega...Arthur k jaane k baad Sophia aunty k life mein koi hain toh bas unka woh Nephew Somers Jo ki issbar unke saath India bhi aaya hain aur bachpan jaante hain hum how close she is to him.Aur tu hi soch unhe kaise pata chala ki bhabhi pregnant hain.Aur sabse bada proof yeh hain ki Somers k account se Sophia aunty k account mein 40000 pounds transfer huye hain matlab 40 lakh rupay."Rakshit said.

All this time Anubhav was silent,all he could think of was protecting his wife and unborn babies.

To be continued.....

PRECAP: The ultimate Sacrifice.

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴