Teasing

Continued.....

Around 5am of morning,it was still drizzling,Anuseena were fast asleep tired of their vigorous love making. Haseena's face was hidden in Anubhav's chest who had cocooned her in his arms.Haseena slightly groaned and opened her eyes.She needed to use the washroom urgently so she tried to move Anubhav's arms from around her but she couldn't move them an inch.

"Ughhh!!"She groaned.Anubhav smiled at her efforts but continued with his acts.

"Anubhav please uthiye na...hume washroom jana hain."She pleaded.Anubhav slowly opened his eyes and freed her from his embrace.Haseena sat up but immediately hissed in pain.

"Ouuu...mummy!"She moaned in pain clutching her lower abdomen.
Anubhav immediately sat straight.

"Tum thik ho?"He asked.

"Um hmm..dard ho raha hain."She said exhaling deeply.

"Pain killer chahiye?"He asked.

"Nahi...I can manage.Please kuch pahenneko dijiye."She said.

"Hmm...ruko."He slipped into his sweatpants  and went to the cupboard and grabbed one of his
t-shirts and gave that to her.Haseena slipped into his white tshirt and stepped down the bed but again bent down due to pain.

"I'm sorry cupcake,I've been a bit rough."He apologized.

"A bit?...You were a beast Anubhav."Haseena said straightening herself.

"You are at fault cupcake....tumne uksaya hume.Hum toh 2 baje ruk gaye the."Anubhav defended himself.

"Haan 9 se 2 bohot jaldi ruke the aap,humne toh bas mazak mein woh kahe diya tha...humein kya pata tha ki uski wajah se 3:30 tak nahi so payenge hum."She said annoyedly.

"Conplain as much as you want but I wasn't the one who was screaming Har...."

Haseena didn't let him finish and said
"Bas bas....besharam insaan.Abhi hatiye please, I need to pee."She said with red cheeks but the next moment she gasped as Anubhav lifted her up.

"You are in pain because of me so let me help you."He said and carried her to the washroom.He made her stand and said "Now do your business then I'll carry you back to the bed."

Haseena nodded but her eyebrows scrunched as Anubhav stood their like a statue...

"Kya?Bahar jaiyye!"She said annoyed.

"Okay.Hojaye toh awaaz de dena humein."He said and moved out of the washroom closing the door behind him.

"Hey bhagwan,kis aadmi k saath faansa diya aapne humein."She murmured.

Few minutes later Haseena came out of the washroom and Anubhav carried her to the bed and in no time they again fell into deep slumber.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
NEXT MORNING

After breakfast,Anubhav, Rudra and Rakshit left for their work while the girls trio sat in Haseena's room chatting among themselves.

"Hmm toh Hasii,kal raat ko neend acchi aayi na?"Kanan asked teasingly catching Haseena off-guard.

"Huh...kya?"Haseena asked nervously.
Kanan gestured Kashish towards the hickey that was peeping from the neckline of Haseena's top as it was a bit low.

"Haan Hasi bata,kal raat tu thik se soyi na?"Kashish asked.

"Haan...tum dono achanak humari neend k picche kyun pade ho?"Haseena asked trying to act as normal as possible.

"Kyunki tere Chest pe jo hickey hain na darling woh kuch aur hi kahe raha hain."They said in unison and Haseena blushed to the roots of her hair.

"Haseena tell us everything,kuch bhi mat chhupana."Kanan said excitedly.

"Batane jaisa kuch nahi hain yaar."Haseena whined.

"Dekh sidhe sidhe bata de Haseena kya hua kal raat ko,agar humse baat chhupayi toh humare dosti ka promise todegi tu."Kashish said.

"Kya yaar blackmail mat karo...accha fine,we made love last night."She said blushing and the other two squealed in excitement.

"Phir kya hua?"Kanan asked.

"Phir kya hoga...Ludo khel rahe the dono,arey jo hota hain wahi hua hoga."Kashish said sarcastically.

"How was the experience?Bata..bata."Kanan teased.

"Pahele tu apna bata phir hum batayenge."Haseena teased back.

"Arey yaar details thodi maang Rahi hoon tujhse bas itna bata is he rough or is he sweet?"Kashish asked.

"Itna samajhlo he's a beast in the bed."Haseena said with reddened cheeks.

"I'm so happy for you Haseena abb tum dono bhi official ho.Abhi aunty uncle se baat karke jaldi se shaadi kar le,nahi ya phir agar kuch aur saal Tak you guys want to date woh bhi thik hain."Kashish said.

The mention of her parents sent Haseena back to the conversation she had with her parents a few days back in India and she immediately drowned in pool of guilt.

"Oh,my god!What did I do? Humne apni haddein par kardi,jis cheeze k liye papa humein blame karrahe the humne wahi Kiya."

"Oye Haseena,kahan kho gayi tu?"Kanan asked nudging her.

"Umm..kahi nahi woh bas zara neend aarahi hain."Haseena lied.

"Hmmm..neend to aayegi hi,chal koi nahi tu aaram kar hum dono chalte hain."Kashish said and they left the room.

Haseena lied down on the bed hugging Mr.Bunny tightly and tears rolled down her eyes.

"How could I do this?!I broke my mother's trust,humne tai kiya tha I will never get physically close to Anubhav par humne wahi Kiya.But I love him par usse kya he doesn't love me back warna woh humare I love you ka jawab dete.You are such a fool Haseena,apne bhavnao par kaabu nahi kar payi tum.Shame on you."

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴