Disagreement

Continued.....

PARTY HALL

The place was buzzing with people,there were kids mostly, running here and there...Reyansh's friends from his pre school were invited mainly,apart from that there were a few acquaintances of Rudra and Kashish  invited as well.

Kanan and Haseena were chatting since they had met after so long while Kashish was busy attending the guests.Aadhya was lying in her pram at a little distance from Haseena where Anubhav was standing talking with two men.

Suddenly Aadhya started crying which captured the nearby people's attention.Haseena went near her to find her crying and someone else was crying too.Aadhya immediately stopped crying as her mother took her in her arms but the little boy sitting on the floor near Aadhya's pram was still crying.

"Why are you crying dear?"Kanan asked crouching  by the kid.

"Advik punched me in the face and Ariv kicked me."He said crying loudly.

"Oh my God!"Haseena exclaimed.She understood the kid was telling the truth since his right cheek was bruised.

"Advik-Ariv kya hain yeh sab?"She asked angrily.Kashish and Rudra reached there too.

"Hasi aunty,George ki galti hain."Rishan said.

"Chup raho tum,side mat lo apne Bhai ki."Kanan scolded him.

"Advik-Ariv I want the truth...why did you too hit George?"Haseena asked sternly.

"Mumma I saw him near sissy's pram and he touched her hand and she started crying...he was trying to hurt her."Ariv said.

"Where are this kids parents?"Anubhav asked angrily.

"Yahi kahi honge main abhi lekar aata hoon sir."Rakshit said.

"Shaant hojaiyye aaplog, Anubhav!"Haseena stopped them.
"George did you try to hurt Aadhya?"Haseena asked gently.

"No,I didn't.When they were playing with Aadhya I couldn't play with her so I came her to see her and I'm not lying,I just touched her hand and she started crying."George said still sobbing.
Anubhav immediately checked Aadhya's hand for any potential injury but there was none.

"Advik-Ariv,I think you should say sorry to him."Haseena said glaring at her boys.

"But mumma he made sissy cry and dadda told us we must punish any person who tries to hurt her"Advik argued.

"Apologize Advik."Haseena said firmly then glared at Anubhav.

The boys apologised to him and they went back to play.

"Bilkul apne baap par gaye hain dono."Haseena said to Kanan with a sigh and she giggled.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anuseena came back home a little early since Aadhya was being fussy.The twins went to bed immediately after changing.Haseena was swaddling Aadhya when Anubhav came inside the room.

"Sogaye dono?"Haseena asked.

"Haan.."Anubhav replied sitting on the bed.