Desires

Yeh part 70% likhne k baad pura delete hogaya tha,maine wapas likha hain pura toh vote aur comment karte jana,warna paap lagega.😌

Continued....

BALI

ANUSEENA'S ROOM

THE RESORT

ANUSEENA'S ROOM

ANUSEENA'S ROOM

Haseena was unpacking and setting her clothes in the wardrobe.She pulled out Mr.Bunny from her suitcase and placed him carefully on the bed.

"Tum isse yaha bhi lekar aayi ho?"Anubhav asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Ofcourse,humein Mr.Bunny k bina neend nahi aati."She said folding the extra bedsheet she had brought that's why she failed to notice the eye roll by Anubhav.

"Yaha hotel mein bed chhota hain toh afsos tumhare Mr.Bunny ko uss sofe par sona hoga."He said with a sugar coated smile.

"Itne bhi mote nahi hain humare Mr.Bunny,aapko problem hain toh hum inhe apne seene se lagakar soyenge tab toh space kam nahi padega na aapko."Haseena replied while Anubhav glared at the innocent bunny.

NIGHT

It was a beautiful night.The clouds had blanketed the night sky.It had started downpouring slowly,the nature was tranquil.

Haseena dipped herself in the pool attached to their room with a glass of mocktail in her hand.She swam to the edge and kept the glass wall of the pool.She leaned against the pool wall and gazed at the vast ocean partly visible due to the resort lights.She felt her mind relaxing and her worries flushing away.The cool Breeze touched her almost bare skin as she was wearing a swimsuit.

Anubhav entered the room to find his girl in the pool admiring the vast ocean infront.He removed his shirt and trousers leaving him in his underwear.
(zyada mat socho decent shorts pahena hain)
and joined her in the pool.
Haseena was so lost that she couldn't realise that Anubhav was there until he wrapped his arms around her.