A New Beginning

ONE MONTH LATER

NEW YORK CITY

Anuseena along with their sons have shifted here two days ago.Haseena and Anubhav both insisted her mother to accompany them but she wasn't ready to leave her husband in Kolkata alone.It was hard for Haseena to leave her mother and besties there but now she's a mother whose first priority is Protection of her kids.
The good thing was Rudrashis would also shift here in a month or two since Anubhav requires Rudra at New York's office but Kanan and Rakshit would stay back to handle the business in India.

The servants were doing all the unpackings which brought a great relief to Haseena since her incision was not totally healed,the journey took a toll on her health.

Haseena had taken a painkiller since the stiches were aching badly,she almost fell asleep when her twins started crying.She was about to sat up with a jerk but Anubhav stopped her.

"Aram se."He helped her sit.

"Kyun ro rahe hain yeh?"She said sighing,she badly needed some rest.

"Hum dekhte hain, shayad diaper full hogaya hoga."Anubhav said and went near their cradle.He checked their diaper but they weren't full.

Yes,The Anubhav Singh has learnt to check and change diapers and even burp the babies and sometimes he would try to sing lullabies to them as well.The ever grumpy and rude Anubhav Singh is equally a sweet father too.

"Shyad bhook lagi hain inhe Haseena."He said and one by one handed the babies to her.

"Advik tum kyun ro rahe ho chhota Bhai royega toh tum bhi royoge."Haseena said taking him in her lap.

"Anubhav,Ariv ko bhi iss side sula dijiye please."She said gesturing to left side of her lap.

After half an hour as they were done drinking their milk,Haseena put them on the bed and they immediately started crying.

"Arey!"She exclaimed and picked Ariv up and he stopped crying,she put him back on the bed and picked Advik up who stopped crying but Ariv started again.
Haseena was already not feeling well and her kids crying added to her frustration.

"Ho kya gaya hain dono ko,chup hi nahi horahe."She almost cried and rested her head on Anubhav's shoulder.Its not a big thing for a new mom to get frustrated sometimes,she has to take care her baby when her body has not totally healed from the delivery.She's a human too who requires some rest.

"Haseena humein lagta hain inhe thand lagrahi hain tabhi ro rahe hain itna...bistar bhi toh dekhiye kitna thanda hain."Anubhav said.

"Par central heating system ko toh humne khud 25° par set kiya tha."Haseena said.

"Shayad thik se maintainance na hone k karan it's not working properly.Room ka temperature 25° se kam hi hain aur India k weather se aakar yaha adjust karne mein thoda time lagega inhe."Anubhav said.

"Kal kisi servant se bolkar mechanic ko bulwana padega.I'm sorry babies hum aap par gussa horahe the...thand lagrahi hain aap dono ko isaliye mumma k paas rahena hain na."Haseena said holding them closer in her lap.

"Haseena tum sojao...Advik aur Ariv ko humein de do."Anubhav said.

"Nahi Anubhav hum thik hain."She said yawning.