Intruder

Continued......

TWO DAYS LATER

Everything's fine between Anuseena now.The next day after he went to Haseena's flat,Anubhav went to Bangalore for some business work and was to return today.

Anubhav was on his way to his residence when he decided to call Haseena.They haven't talked in the last two days and he was terribly missing her.He dialled her number but the call got disconnected after several rings so he tried again and this time she picked up the call.

"Hello."Anubhav said in his usual heavy voice.

"Haan Anubhav boliye."Haseena said in unusually high voice.There was huge noise coming from background.

"Kahan ho tum Haseena?"He asked,his eyebrows scrunched.

"Carnival mein hain hum."She replied.

"Carnival,kahan?"Anubhav asked.

"Arey Southern Avenue k paas Wale ground mein."She replied to Anubhav."Baivab kya karraha hain...abhi kulfi humari dress pe gir jati."She said.

"Haan toh akela insaan main chaar chaar kulfiyan lekar aaya hoon."Baivab retorted.

"Hello,Haseena?"

"Haan boliye Anubhav."

"Tum kiske saath gayi ho carnival mein?"

"Kashish,Kanan aur Baivab k saath aaye hain hum...accha suniye hum rakhte hain,abhi humein games khelne Jana hain..bye."She said cheerfully and disconnected the call.

"Sab thik hain na sir?"Rudra asked seeing the unpleasant look on Anubhav's face.

"Haseena carnival mein gayi hain,Baivab k saath."Anubhav replied with gritted teeth.

Rudra and Rakshit exchanged glances, partially scared about their boss's foul mood.

"Toh sir abhi kaha Jana hain,Solivagant ya Carnival?"Taran asked innocently earning a glare from Anubhav.

"Nahi..okay, Solivagant Jana hain."He mumbled with an audible gulp shifting the gear.

"Carnival chalo."Anubhav mumbled audible enough for Taran and he just nodded.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🎡 CARNIVAL 🎡

"Kya yaar Baivab ek hoop thik se nahi fenka jata tujhse.."Haseena said disappointed as Baivab failed to get her the Stuffed Unicorn she wanted.

"Koushis karraha hoon na yaar...tune bhi toh apne teen chances gawa diye."He said frowning.

"Atleast yeh chhotu sa teddy toh Mila humein."Haseena said staring at the tiny grey teddy in her hand.

Baivab tried again but failed.
"Move aside....tumse nahi ho payega."A hoarse male voice caught their attention.

"Rakshit!"Kanan murmured.

"Kon hain Bhai sahab aap!"Baivab asked.

"None of your concern."Rakshit replied rudely.