Heated argument

Boring chapter k liye pahele se maafi🥺✨

Continued......

ANUBHAV

Haseena was busy observing the paintings on the wall while I was busy observing her.She is looking gorgeous in this blush pink gown,open hairs and those innocent eyes are doing so many things to me.

"Iss painting k niche kuch likha hua hain na?Tch...humein na humara chasma lana chahiye tha...dress k jayega nahi issliye pahena nahi...abhi dikh nahi raha."She said frowning.Why does she has to be so cute!She was gazing at a Renaissance Romance art work carefully when I noticed her occassionally tapping her feet.

Why does she has to be so cute!She was gazing at a Renaissance Romance art work carefully when I noticed her occassionally tapping her feet

"Tum thik ho na?"I asked her.

"Huh...haan,hum thik hain."She said but the look on her face expressed that she was in some sort of discomfort.

"Haseena....tell me what it is."

"Umm....woh actually humare pair bohot dard karrahe hain inn heels ki wajah se,but it's fine,I can handle this."She said.

Without wasting any time I crouched on the ground,as I touch her ankle she flinched.I looked at her and made her keep her hand on my shoulder and concentrated on removing her heels.

I looked at her and made her keep her hand on my shoulder and concentrated on removing her heels

"Anubhav please...it's okay,aap khade ho jaiyye."She said.

"Ofcourse."I said standing up not before taking her footwears in my hand.

"Anubhav yeh humein de dijiye."She said in hushed voice.

"They are not that heavy...hum utha sakte hain inhe."I replied.

"Anubhav please samjhiye,yaha sab aapko dekh rahe hain,mazak udayenge aapka ki aap apni girlfriend ki sandal haath mein lekar ghoomte hain."She said.

"Kisi mein itni himmat nahi ki woh Anubhav Singh ka mazak uddaye....and when it's about you I don't care,kon kya kaheta hain."I stated the fact.

HASEENA

Oh God!This is so awkward,everybody is staring at us and this man is carrying my footwears without any care of the world.If he was my real boyfriend I would have hugged him tight,such a gentleman he is.Her future wife would be really lucky to have a man like him in her life.