Injured

Acche baccho ki tarah vote aur comment karte jaiyye phir ek aur bonus update mil jayega aaj.

Continued....

SOLIVAGANT

It's been a week of Anuseena's marraige but nothing has changed much.Haseena was still giving Anubhav cold shoulder and was talking to him only when necessary.

It was past 9pm but Haseena was still not back from her office neither was the bodyguard Anubhav had appointed for her.

"Kashish,Kanan tum dono aagaye Haseena kaha hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Haseena ko apne liye kuch books lene the toh usne kaha woh book store Jaarahi hain."Kanan replied.

"Sir main Ed ko phone lagakar dekhta hoon."Rudra said.Ed is an Irish guy whom Anubhav has appointed for Haseena's protection.

"Koi faida nahi hain,uska phone switched off aaraha hain."Anubhav said huffing.

"Humein chalkar uss bookstore mein dekhna chahiye."Kashish said worriedly.

As they were discussing what to do Haseena entered the house,behind her Ed carrying two bags of books.

"Haseena!"Anubhav went and hugged her tight."Are you alright?"He asked visibly worried.

"Hmm..humein kya hoga."She replied plainly.She ordered of the servants to take the bags from Ed and keep them in the library.

"I called you thrice, why's your mobile fucking switched off?"Anubhav asked Ed coldly.

"My apologies sir,my mobile has been malfunction since last few days and today it just went dead suddenly.It won't happen again sir."Ed said looking down.

"It better don't...get yourself a new phone before coming to duty tomorrow.Now leave."Anubhav said.

"Good night sir."Ed said and left.

Haseena went upstairs to their room and Anubhav followed her.

"Why are you so late?Do you know how worried I was?"Anubhav said.

"Ed raheta hain humare saath aapko fiqr karne ki zaroorat nahi."Haseena said putting her hairs up in a bun.

"Bilkul hain fiqr karne ki zaroorat,I'm your husband wifey."Anubhav said.

"Bookstore mein books choose karte huye der hogayi aur jab nikle tab ek purana dost milgaya isaliye der ho gayi."Haseena said.

"Fine.Kal se tum office humare saath jaogi aur lautogi bhi humare sath,I can't take any risk."Anubhav said.

"Never!Don't even think about it Anubhav.I swear to god aapne agar aisa kiya toh Phirse Solivagant chhodkar chale jayenge and trust me this time you won't be able to find me."Haseena warned with anger.

"Haseena"Anubhav held her by her shoulders and looked into her eyes."Hate me as much as you want,punish me if that calms your anger but never leave me cupcake..don't even talk about it,please."He requested like a lost child.
"I've lost a lot of people and lot of things in life but not you Haseena.Not you!"He added.

"Fine.Humein change karne Jana hain side hatiye please."Haseena said calmly and went to the bathroom.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
NEXT DAY

Haseena came out of the washroom, wiping her wet hair, and went to the balcony. But soon, she heard a thud sound from the room and ran inside to find Anubhav on the floor near the bathroom.

"Oh my God! Aap kaise gir gaye, Anubhav?" She ran to him.

"Woh pani par pair fisal gaya," he said casually.

"I'm so sorry, humare hi baalon se gira hain paani. Aap thik toh hain na... chot toh nahi lagi kahi?" She asked worriedly.

"Nahi bas lagta hai kamar gyi humari" he said and looked at Haseena's face to find her worried and checking him for any injury. Something struck his mind, and he smirked.

"Aur shayad hath mein chot aayi hain, Haseena," he said with a painful expression.

"Kamar ka toh samjh aaya, par haath mein kaise laga?" She asked.

"Haath ke bal gire na toh usmein lag gaya shayad... right hand mein lag gaya... abb hum sara kaam kaise karenge," he feigned sadness.

"Accha, uthiye aap." She helped him stand up. "Baithiye yaha." She made him sit on the bed.

"Aaah..humari kamar..." He winced painfully. She looked at him with guilt.

"Aap apne kapde nikal kar let jaiye.." she said.

"Mana Wifey I too handsome to resist par abhi mujhe meeting ke liye jana hai...! He said with innocent face with mischievous smile.

" Jyada dur mat jaiye aap, hum bas dawai lagane ke liye bol rahe the, ab chup chap shirt nikal kar let jaiye...!" She said coldly.

He obediently followed her command and lay down on his stomach, while Haseena gulped, seeing his body. She calmed herself and started applying pain relief ointment on his back. A rush of excitement coursed through their bodies as her hand touched his skin after so many days.

"Wifey aise pain nhi jayega, tum ek back massage de sakti ho kya, shayad relief mile..?" He asked.  She hummed.

"Aaram hua kuch?" She asked, while hands are still busy in giving him a back massage. "Aaram toh tumhare sirf ek touch se hi mil gya tha wifey.." He said, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Haan toh pehle bol dete, dono ka time bach jata, bekar mein hamara time waste kar diya...!" She said tauntingly when suddenly, in a swift movement, she found herself trapped between her husband and their bed. Her heart skipped a beat, and her hands rested on his bare chest as she tried to maintain a distance between them.

"Haath hatao wifey...!" He demanded in a dominant tone. "Dur raho humse...!" She retorted, glaring into his eyes.

"Woh toh nhi rah payenge...!" He replied, leaning in to kiss her. Just as their lips were about to meet, she summoned all her strength and pushed him, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Ouch!" he winced as his head bumped against the floor. This time, without looking back at him, she quickly left the room.As he touched his head, he felt something sticky.

To be continued.....

PRECAP: Things going back to normal?

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🪴Thank You🪴