The Lady

Continued....

The grooms were sitting at the wedding Altar waiting for their brides to arrive.They were eagerly looking at the stairs from where their brides will descend anytime.
Haseena was standing near the stairs waiting for her bestfriends to arrive.As decided they will come to the altar together without anyone else around.

Soon the two beautiful brides Kashish and Kanan were seen walking down the stairs holding hands.Kashish was wearing a dark magenta lahenga while Kanan opted for an ivory one.Both of them looking no less than goddesses.

Haseena's eyes teared up seeing her besties in bridal attire.They went to her and the trio had an emotional group hug.

Kashish and Kanan took their places beside their respective grooms and the priest started chanting the mantras.Soon the pheras and sindoor daan was done and the priest announced them as husband and wife.

It was time for Vidaai,the girls had an emotional interaction with their parents.Haseena too was in tears seeing them.

"Tum kyun ro rahi ho?"Anubhav asked.

"Kuch nahi...bas thode emotional hogaye hum."Haseena said wiping her tears.Anubhav lightly kissed her temple.

"Dedh baj chuka hain we should leave now."Anubhav said and went to Kashish and Kanan who were hugging their respective mothers.

"Kashi,Kanan abb humein nikalna chahiye."She said and they nodded.

Two Porsche and a Rolls Royce stopped outside the banquet hall and the two newly wed couples got into the two Porsches while Anuseena got into their Rolls Royce and they drove off to the Solivagant.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
SOLIVAGANT

As they reached Solivagant,Haseena hurriedly got down the car and ran inside the house.Kashish and Kanan were about to enter but she stopped them.

"Rukjao dono."She said sternly.Kashish and Kanan were shocked for a moment.

"Kya hua Hasi?"Kashish asked.

"Izzat se bulao Kashish,Hasi nahi bhabhi kaho."She said maintaining her stern demeanor.

"Hasi?!"Kanan was confused.

Haseena couldn't control her laughter anymore and broke into fits of laughter.

"Shakal dekho apni...arey aarti utarni hain tum chaaro ki iss liye roka.Hum apni besties ki shaadi mein koi bhi ritual Miss nahi karna chahte."She said smiling.

"Bhabhi dara diya tha aapne."Rakshit said.

After Aarti was done they came inside the house.

"Baapre dhai baj chuka hain."Kanan said looking at the wall clock.

"Hmm...abhi toh neend bhi aarahi hain bohot,chalo kal subha baat karenge."Haseena said and wished them good night and the couple retired to their respective rooms one by one.

ANUSEENA'S BEDROOM

Haseena plopped on the bed and closed her eyes.She was way too exhausted to even change her attire.She didn't even sleep properly for the past few days as she was way too excited for their besties' wedding and herself checked on everything twice to make sure that everything's perfect.