Blessed

Continued.....

CARE AND CURE HOSPITAL

Haseena was taken in the emergency room of the hospital.Anubhav and Rudra-Rakshit were pacing too and fro in the corridor, meanwhile Kashish and Kanan reached the hospital too.

"Rudra..Hasi?"Kashish asked worriedly.

"Doctor hain andar."Rudra replied.

At the same time the doctor came out.
"Mr.Singh itna tez girne k karan Mrs.Singh has got a uterine rupture,she is bleeding vigorously we have to perform an immediate C-section to save the babies."She said.

"Par doctor uski delivery date 3 hafte baad ki hain."Kanan said.

"I know but the babies are fully developed aur oxygen supply Kam hone k karan unke heart rates Kam horahe hain...aur late Kiya toh it will be difficult to save the mother and the babies."

Anubhav was in no state to talk,he just lost his mother and was now on the verge of losing his wife and babies.

"Mr.Singh we need your permission to operate her."The Doctor said,Anubhav simply nodded giving his permission.As the doctor turned to go he said " I want my wife back,at any cost doctor."

"We will try our best,Mr.Singh."She said assuringly.

Haseena was inside the OT.Anubhav was standing leaning against a wall blankly staring at the ceiling.It has been an hour,still there was no news of Haseena and the babies.

Kashish was hugging Rudra as she couldn't control her sobs.
"Why her Rudra?Why her!!I had never seen her as excited as she was for the babies to arrive.Pura din bas new borns par articles padhti thi...pata nahi kiski nazar lag gayi.She have always loved babies so much aur aaj jab uski zindagi mein yeh Khushi aayi tab bhagwan ne aisa khel kyun khela."She said crying.

"Shaant ho jao baby,bhabhi aur bacche teeno theek honge,dekhna."Rudra said.

On the other hand Kanan was constantly praying to God.

A nurse came out of the OT and said
"Mr.Singh aap andar aiyye please."She went inside followed by Anubhav.

Haseena was lying on the operation bed,she was conscious now.There was a partition that was preventing her from seeing what's happening with her lower body.
Anubhav went near Haseena,she held his hand while he caressed her hairs.

Haseena was about to say something but stopped and two nurses brought her babies to her after cutting the umbilical cord cleaning them up a bit for a skin to skin.They placed the babies on her chest.Haseena  held them close to her and incessant tears flew down her eyes.

"Congratulations for your boys Mr and Mrs. Singh."The doctor said coming towards them.

"Thank You doctor."Haseena said.

Anubhav was silently gazing at his lives.It was still hard for him to believe that his babies were here.

"Anubhav!"Haseena called him breaking his trance.
"Look at them they are so beautiful."She said.Anubhav's eyes twinkled looking at the tiny lives.He bent down and pressed a kiss on Haseena's forehead.