Chapter 35 - Drama King

I pick up the cat and gently place her outside, eliciting protests from Lilith

I pick up the cat and gently place her outside, eliciting protests from Lilith. However, I cut her off, "Trust me, you don't want her to witness what's about to happen." I move towards her, pushing her onto the bed.

"Strip," I instruct.

She slowly removes her clothes, teasingly drawing out the process, causing a low groan to escape from me. "Fuck, you're going to be the death of me," I mutter, and she responds with an innocent smile.

Such a cheeky brat.

"What's your safe word?" I ask, closing the distance between us.

"Strawberry."

"Good. You'll need it." I quickly place my lips onto her, sliding my hands up her body. Then, I made sure she screamed my name the whole night.

***
(A/N- I'm an evil bitch, IK)

I settle down beside her, capturing her lips in another kiss. "I love you, so much," I murmur, brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

Her face lights up with a wide smile. "I love you too," she replies.

"God, waking up to that beautiful smile of yours every day would never get old," I say, pulling her closer to me.

"I like that idea," she giggles.

"I think I should tell my parents about my new wife, don't you think?" I suggest and her expression shifts.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," I assure her, but she interrupts with a hint of concern.

"No, I... Just, what if they don't like me?" she asks hesitantly.

"Like you? Baby, they love you already. My mom has been planning my marriage with you since I was a kid," I say, chuckling at her shocked face.

"Really?" she asks.

"Yeah," I kiss her nose," I mean, who wouldn't love you. Kiss. No one can resist that cute- Kiss- as-kiss- fuck-kiss- face of yours."

She blushes at the compliment, and I can't help but smile at the adorable reaction.

"But seriously, Lili, my family adores you. They've seen us grow together, and they know how happy you make me," I say, wrapping my arms around her.

She smiles, "Well okay then, we can go tomorrow."

"Tomorrow it is," I reply, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

We hear a meowing on the other end of the door, and I get up to open it. As the door creaks open, I pick up Cookie, and Lilith laughs at the sight of him purring in my hands.

"Well, it seems Cookie is excited too," I say, placing him in Lilith's arms.

She pets him, holding him close.

"Well, I will go check up on our daughter. You stay here," she says, and I kiss her lips.

"I love you," I say.

"Love you too. Now go," she shoos me away, and I give her a fake hurt look.

"Drama king," she mutters after I'm out of the door.

"Heard that," I yell back.

"You were supposed to."

-------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY I SWEAR.

(No im not)

Kidding, I am

(Nah)

ME RN

ME RN

thoughts??

🖤💋