Chapter 14 - You belong to me

I feel a rush of pleasure as Nico moves my underwear aside and traces his fingers up and down my slit, sending shivers down my body

I feel a rush of pleasure as Nico moves my underwear aside and traces his fingers up and down my slit, sending shivers down my body. My head falls back in ecstasy, and I close my eyes, lost in the sensation.

But suddenly, Nico grips my hair and pulls my head forward, forcing me to look down at his lap. "Watch as I slip my finger into your tight pussy, and if you answer my question, I'll move," he commands.

I whine and plead with him, "Please," hoping he'll give me what I want. With a roughness that both scares and excites me, Nico pushes his thick, inked finger into me, causing me to tense up with both pleasure and fear.

Nico slowly withdraws his finger, I moan," Please," He then sinks my finger back into me. "Good girl," he purrs, his gaze shifting between my parted lips and my eyes.

 As I begin to lose myself in the sensation, he leans in close to my ear, his breath hot against my skin.

"Who do you belong to?" he whispers, his tone possessive and demanding. "You," I moan in response, my mind consumed by the pleasure coursing through my body. He chuckles darkly, his thumb pressing down on my clit as he adds a second finger, stretching me deliciously.

"That's right," he growls, "you belong to me. "

As he sets a rhythm, I can feel myself nearing the edge, my body trembling with need. And just as I'm about to tip over, he pulls away, leaving me panting and desperate.

"You're mine," he says, his eyes blazing with intensity. "Don't you forget it."

I let out a whimper of frustration as he pulls his fingers out of me, my body still aching with need. "Why did you stop?" I demand, my eyes locking onto his. "I was so close."

He just smiles at me, his expression both smug and satisfied. "You're not allowed to come until I say so," he says, his hand still rubbing gently at my clit.

I let out a growl of frustration, my body on edge as he continues to tease me. "Please, I need it," I plead with him, desperate for release.

But he just shakes his head, his grip on my wrist tightening. "Not yet," he says, his tone firm and commanding. "You need to answer all my questions."

I want to argue, to fight back, but as his fingers slip back inside me, all thoughts of resistance vanish. All I can do is give in to the pleasure he's giving me, and hope that he'll let me come soon.

As his thumb circles my clit, his fingers continue to pump in and out of me, moving at a pace that sends pleasure shooting through my body. I can't help but moan loudly, my sanity out of the window.

I try to ignore that we're in a public place, but the man behind me seems to know exactly what he's doing, and his grunts of approval only heighten my arousal.

"Why can't you go home?" he asks, his voice commanding.

I shake my head weakly, and he slows his hand down, making me move at an excruciatingly slow pace. I whimper in frustration, but he doesn't let up.

"You want to come, don't you?" he asks, taking a deep breath.

I start to rock my hips, desperate for release, but he grips my hip, stilling me.

"Then answer the damn question," he growls.

I let out a frustrated sigh, knowing he won't give me what I want until I answer. I feel the heat building up within me, my body trembling, anticipating the approaching climax.

I arch my back and rock my hips as his rough hand slides up my body.

As he covers my left breast with his hand, I let out a moan of pleasure. His touch is unexpectedly satisfying, and I can't help but think that if he wanted to, he could easily have me begging for more.

Suddenly, he chuckles darkly and glances over my shoulder down at my lap. "You're making a mess everywhere," he remarks, his tongue running over his lower lip. "And I've barely even done anything to you"

I cry out as he roughly squeezes my breast, the sensations sending me closer to the edge/

"All you have to do is answer my question," he growls, pulling my fingers back and thrusting them inside me.

My body jerks in surprise at the sudden movement, and I can feel the pleasure intensifying.

But when he demands an answer and I admit I can't give him one, he abruptly stops and pulls away.

"Then, you can't come" he says firmly.

I feel a surge of frustration and disappointment. "You can't just do that," I snap, my body tense and restless from being denied the release I so desperately crave.

As I struggle to regain my balance, he grabs my hips and pushes me up, allowing him to get up from the chair.

"I can and I will," he says, walking towards the corner of the room. I hold onto the table for support as my legs feel weak beneath me. 

"Fuck you," I retort, my frustration pouring out.

"Let's go," he mutters, his jaw clenched, and without looking back, he strides out of the room. I follow, my mind a jumble of emotions, trying to piece together what just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I love Nico

Thoughts?

🖤💋