He was laughing crazy.

“Draco? What... Oh! Draco!” His breath warmed her down there, and with a bite, he discarded her underwear. He had her panties hanging off a fang when he rose up again.

And then threw them into the air with a laugh.

Wait...

Had he just undressed her from the waist down... With his teeth?!

This was amazing! Very sexy! He was so relaxed, dynamic, without a trace of insecurity or dominance, just him for her, for her.... Pleasure?

No! This was wrong! She couldn't use Draco but...

But she needed him. She needed more passion, more strength, more power!

Wait, what?!

“Oh... I need this!” Draco’s eyes turned a darker shade of red as he dropped to his knees and ran his hand up the inside of one of her smooth, warm thighs. "Your pussy is very pretty, like a little flower. Time for some ‘Ñam Ñam’ I guess..." He gently bit the spot where her leg ended, just outside her pussy.

“Oh Draco!” she gasped, "Oh! I didn't imagine you were this kind of... Oh yes!"

Then Draco's tongue traced her folds, again and again, and his nails? They were clinging to her thighs like daggers.

His mouth did wonders down there, it was like a frantic and fun sensation, an intoxicating and hungry pleasure, even playful, that made her moan and blush.

He had her gasping for air.

“Oh you taste so good tonight, Jade!” He rejoiced, inhaling deeply, with a cute smile upon his face, “It's like eating birthday cake before breakfast. I need more!”

"Yeah," she whispered on the edge of the bed as her fingers tangled themselves in his hair, which was now black as coal, just like his irises, "Ok... Maybe like this."

And then she took control and guided him.

Jade's breath caught in her chest as he gently trailed his tongue across her pussy lips, increasing the pressure, flicking lightly at her clit.

“Watch this!” he said between deep breaths, pressing in, sliding his tongue into her before sealing his mouth around her.

His tongue moved quickly, pleasurably, inside her.

Oh yes!

Oh, wow!

Oh! He sure knew what he was doing!

And he never stopped looking into her eyes while he worked his magic!

“Oh... Oh yeah... Yeah, that’s good!” Her fingers pulled strands of his hair. His hands moved up, caressing her breasts and sides. He moved his head sideways between her legs quickly, hungrily. Jade's feet rested on his shoulders, her hips moving slightly, grinding herself against his face.

She was soaked, with saliva and her own excitement, and her entire body was convulsing.

“Oh Yeah!” He broke away from her, taking a deep breath, "Wow Jade! You don't know how much fun it is to be between your thighs!" And he descended again.

Draco went for her clit, swirling his tongue all over it.

And then he inserted two fingers into her while feasting on her, sliding them in and out, fast, hard, rough.

“Oh... Oh my God! Oh yes Draco! So good! Oh I feel like... Oh yes!” Jade's hand clamped over her mouth as she came, her whole body twitching.

Her pussy clenched around his digits as he licked her clit and she nearly screamed.

And then there was humidity, Draco's face was wet from one second to the next, as if a stream of water had soaked him.

"Oh yes! Yes, Jade! Squirt for me! Oh this is so fun! Yeah! I like being soaked!" He laughed loud, moving his head sideways against her.

Jade's breath came in short gasps as she continued to cum and squirt, soaking Draco's lips.

He licked for a few moments, barely touching as she slowly came down.

Draco gave her clit one last, light lick and pulled away, kissing her pelvis, her stomach, all the way up as she continued to breathe heavily.

Her belly vibrated against Draco’s warm erection inside his boxers when he reached her face.

"That... That was... Awesome," she struggled the words out.

“I know! It was as fun as falling on your head! Well, that's fun for me.” He blushed, "Actually, do you see the hole up there? On the ceiling?" He pointed and she nodded, "There was once a chandelier up there and... I think... I think I should keep quiet,” He grinned and kissed her lips fast. She could taste herself in him. "Maybe we can get rid of my... You know...” he whispered and eyed his boxers with a hyper gaze, “I want to fuck you now, Jade. Oh yeah! Yeah! I want to fuck you! I will do that! That will be the most fun you’ve ever had! I want to show you how I do it!” He was speaking extremely fast, too loud, and was even shaking. "Shall we fuck, Jade?"

“Do it,” she bit her lower lip, “Fuck me now, Draco. Make me yours.”