Jade and Finn were the kissing type of friends rather than the kissing type of couple, and those kisses were always sweet, and pleasantly wet.

Finn still didn't know if he liked men or women or both, so he was never too 'touchy' with Jade and she liked that. He didn't invade her personal space.

Last year, they would both watch movies in silence and he even took her with him to swim in the pool of Lyonfort several times. Just tanning together on lounge chairs with pina coladas in their hands and sunglasses on without speaking was enough for Jade. She didn't need anything more than that when she was with Finn, because he was a boy with simple tastes, just like her.

No one in the world could understand her like Finn.

"Daisy? Was it Lily?" As Kevin sang, everything went dark, and a single spotlight remained on, illuminating him while dancing. "Was it Maisie? Can't remember." Then Finn's spotlight came on, and he resumed the dance where Kevin left off. His light then went off, and Alex's light came on, resuming the dance, as if the boys were recreating the transitions from the music video. "Stacey? Was it Millie? Was it Tracey? Did she tell me?"

"She left me hanging! My Monster Match." Three powerful voices resonated, and three boys singing in unison appeared under spotlights in the darkness.

By this point, Jade had completely lost her hearing and could barely hear an echo among the frantic screams of the audience behind her.

"She blocked me! She disappeared after one night." Draco, the shortest and most overactive of the group, always playful while dancing, was the most dynamic voice. From time to time, he stuck out his tongue past his fangs and winked for the camera. He looked so sexy dressed in a vest, elbow-length gloves, and synthetic leather pants, all red like his eyes and hair, and of course, he did not forget to wear his huge platform goth boots.

It was impossible not to love this boy. It was all sweetness!

Tender, kind, very playful and loving too. He was the kind of guy who hugged you just because he wanted to, who was always willing to offer a smile and laugh, and his cheeks? Oh, boy! Jade always loved when they turned red. He was so cute!

She always wanted to scream how adorable he was whenever Draco was around, although he was also so overactive that on more than one occasion Jade wanted to scream but for other reasons, like the time he made popcorn last year and ran out of the kitchen with a burning frying pan in his hand, screaming for help. Jade was fortunate enough to know where the fire extinguisher was and how to use it because if she didn't, the whole place would have caught fire! And when she tried to scold him, she just couldn't, not with those scarlet-red puppy eyes and cute cheeks that were black with ash.

"Rocked me! My Monster Match." Frank was singing like his life depended on it, but he was dancing somewhat slow because of his bionic legs and arm. He was wearing black shorts and a green tank top, as well as a black vest with some studs. His natural blue and bionic green eyes were locked on Jade, and both lit up with a spark of romance, but she averted his gaze, too sad to know that maybe he was in love with Evangeline.

She was hurt, true, but at the same time she convinced herself that 'Femme Fatale' was written years ago, and perhaps Frank was already over Evie.

Jade didn't know what she would do if that wasn't the case, since she had become too close to Frank during their time together before the tour, and their reunion days ago had been magical.

All of Jade's 'new friends' in high school always told her that Frank was the best candidate of all, because he was mentally stable, loving and responsible, and Jade could agree with that. Frank was too mature for his age, the heart of the band and who had Jade's in his hands. The two of them were the same, always creating inventions in their workshop, sleeping in each other's arms at night or preparing new recipes in the kitchen every afternoon. With Frank, it was like being married to a mature and kind man, after all he was seven years older than her.

"I woke up, and she was gone." And then there was the raspy, most powerful voice: Zeth, who immediately winked at Jade. He had many gold rings around his fingers and a sand-coloured tank top the same tone as the bandages that covered his arms from his biceps to his wrists. "Did I do something wrong? She's gone! She's gone!"

And here he was. She was not sure what it was about Zeth that made her feel like this, but he was the only man on the planet who could make her feel hot and cold at the same time.

His voice was made for singing rock, but his personality was made for greatness.

Jade had two types of friends. Those who loved Frank because he was stable, and those who loved Zeth because they thought he was a 'Wattpad boy' with emotional constipation.

But they couldn't be more wrong.

Zeth was without a doubt the most mature, the leader and even father of the other boys, the most intelligent and, above all, the most vain.

Jade at first thought she was in love with Zeth because of how flirtatious, dark and mysterious he seemed to be, but now she knew that she loved him for everything else he symbolized.

Strength, power, masculinity, beauty and talent, that was what made him a great leader and boyfriend.

And if Jade was being honest, to her, he was the most handsome boy in the band, her favourite, but she would never admit it because that would certainly fuel Zeth's enormous ego and he would never let her forget it.

"We both danced on my bed, I proposed a second date." Everett appeared among way louder cheers and screams, huge and towering like a mountain, singing his part in his deep voice with jerky dance moves. He was wearing a white furry vest and blue sweatpants, almost the same shade of his cold eyes.

The audience seemed to love him much more than the rest of the boys because Jade saw a couple of paramedics running and, looking over her eye, she realised that there were three girls passed out on the ground.

But she could agree that it was impossible not to be overwhelmed by the huge, muscular Everett.

Of all the boys, Jade had to admit that cuddling with him was as good an experience as eating cake and ice cream for breakfast.

The boy was huge so being in his warm arms was like being adopted by a polar bear. But it was also uncomfortable to go out with him.

Everett had been reckless more than once, and never went unnoticed.

But he was also brutally honest and Jade liked that.

He was the only one who would always tell her the truth no matter how uncomfortable, he was always willing to protect her and he always made sure to put her in bed and told her some bedtime stories (quite violent ones that kept Jade awake more than helping her sleep) whenever he was home.

She would never be happy without Everett in her life, without the sweetness beneath his expressionless face and his well-intentioned radical ways, like the time he sent Jade's stalker ten feet into the air with a single punch, or the time he made her an ice sculpture of them carrying out the 'reproduction rite' that, although majestic, also looked like frozen pornography.

With him it was all or nothing, black or white, and sometimes he got confused but he was always there for her, except when he was hungry.

"After... Shh... We talked about it. She said she would like to stay." Everett sang, and Jade was now sure that the boys were censoring the word SEX for the sake of the audience. "Fell asleep on my chest, we were sweaty as hell. She ate my heart, she's so cruel but I still miss the way she moved. And her name was..."

"Daisy? Was it Lily? Was it Maisie? I can't remember," Kevin sang while the boys continued with the dance routine. The spotlights turned on and off, and each one picked up the dance from where the other left off. "Stacey? Was it Millie? Was it Tracey? Did she tell me?"