SpinOff One: Summer

Pov: Summer (Real name: Lana)

I woke to being in my owner's arms, she was carrying me in the bathtub to bathe me. It's been over a year since I was turned into a pet and given an owner but I can't help but think back to how I ended On this god-sent planet in the first place.

*Flaaaaasssshhhh baaaaaaccccckkk noooooooiiiise*

I was young...wait no I'm still young...I was younger, anyways I was about 14, and I was still in the school library after school doing extra credit work for my flight and space elective. It was only until the janitor came in and told me

"Lana you should get going it's 6:00 pm I have to lock the school up so please make my minimum wage easier and leave, pretty please?" 
I sigh and leave

"See you tomorrow Mr.J"

I yell at him as we exchange waves goodbye. Mr.J was always such a nice janitor and always supported my dreams even when the boys bullied me about wanting to be an astronaut even though I'm female he always told me not to listen to them and that if Valentina Tereshkova could be a female astronaut so could I.

As I walked out the front entrance of "Springway High" I saw two middle-aged guys in suits holding briefcases and wearing sunglasses. One was calling someone on a flip phone,

"very old school" I told myself.

"Maybe they are from the M.I.B"

I told myself hoping so since M.I.B was my favorite alien movie.

I swear I heard them say something about aliens captured in Area 51 (Summer's home town is a fictional town located in Nevada near Area 51)

"Wh-What are you guys talking about?" The suited men turn to face me

"O-OH uh ummm you heard nothin kid" says one of the suited men he takes off his sunglasses

"No no I'm sure I heard something....something about alie-" I reply

The men in suits cut me off

"*Sigh* how much do we pay you to keep quiet"

The suited man on my left then responds after the other suited man

"Your Lana right? Yeah so we monitor this school for... suspicious anomalies and we Have seen your in honors and the top of the board in your flight and space electives...so how bout this, we let you into our orphan space program?" The suited man on my right tries to shush him

Then he sighed and said, "Damn-it...damn-it...damn-it Exemo *sigh*. " 

he tapped his fingers against his temples, My excitement was so high at the time i was starting to shake slightly in excitement, not being able to contain my excitement

"weell can't take back the offer, and you look so excited, *sigh* sooooo I suppose you could join the Lone wolf program...yeah I know it's kinda edgy for a young astronauts program made for orphans "

I blushed when I noticed that they noticed my excitement so i tried to contain myself better I opened my mouth and said

"Waaaaiiitt what's the catch? These deals always have a catch"

They look at me surprised that I asked that through my excitement.

"Smaaaarrrrt girl"

the one presumably named Exemo says and points at me while looking at his workmate I could tell he's the dull one in the duo.

The unnamed agent then talks quietly to Exemo

"Exemo, anyone could think of that"

He then turns to me

"There is a few, you will have to leave your friends and this school, Don't worry we are enrolling you in a young NASA program. Second, You will be sent to study a wormhole that could potentially send you and your crew to a entirely new planet (foreshadowing). Finally you must not tell anyone about ANY of this, oh and you won't get payed got it?"

-TIIIIIIMMMMMEE SKIIIIIIP-
FOUR MONTHS LATER

Four months of training later it was finally the day when we got sent out to study this 'wormhole', from a safe distance of course.

-ANOTHER TIIIIMMMME SKIIIP-
TWO WEEKS LATER

I wake up to the sound of a alarm, it was the alarm sounded for unauthorized thurster activation. Me and the other crewmates run to the control room, and too our Surprise we saw the runt in the group Ivan about to send our ship full speed through the wormhole. It was weird because Ivan was well-spoken, nice, quiet kid but still nice, he was also 18 meaning he was the only one to control the ships main console.

He tried to get past us and when Fred blocked the doorway he got shot with a laser pistol Ivan smuggled on the ship. Ivan ran past us pushing us out of the way, he then took a dove into the the only escape pod. I grabbed the emergency multitool and tried to melt the metal shutter to tell Ivan to bring us out.

It was too late he was gone, I watch in shock and horror as Ivan's escape pod's energy core gets hit which sends Ivan through a different path than the path that leads towards earth within the wormhole.

I couldn't think of that for long because soon enough we exit the wormhole on a planet way bigger than earth. As we get closer to crashing on the planet  we take note that the only climates on the planet seem to be forests, swamps and rainforests, there was a desert biome but it's really just a sandy mangrove forests.

I was about to scream when *CRASH*

*EEEEENNNNND OOOOOOFFFFF FLLLLLASSSHBAACKK*

My owner than dresses me up in a owl onesie that reminded me of hooty from owl house, my owner opens the door and I run to her almost immediately until I hear my owners trigger word for sit, without hesitation my body automatically sits despite my protests to speed up the time it takes to get ready for a walk.

I notice how my owner is dressed in a more stylish sweater today (what other characters in this story wear a sweater? ;) ).

My owner puts me on a leash and walks me somewhere different than out normal path; I look up at my owner and question her silently.

We even pass by where I was found, we eventually arrive at a shop similar to a cafe she waits outside for somebody questions brew up in my mind "Who is she waiting for? I'm hungry! Why are we here"

*I didn't actually finish summers story to day so per request of (well actually I was either muted blocked or their account is disabled but I will still explain) they requested how did the pacifiers work *it's pretty simple, the aliens make adult sized pacifiers that have a sweet coating over them to make the human addicted to it, this re-enables the old habit to suckle on something like how you would when you were a toddler.*

*!* Since school started ramping up, I will have less free time to continue writing so my monthly parts may take a longer time (starting Nov 27th since I still have Thanksgiving, also yes there will be a Christmas special) *!*