Four: Not exactly MY home

Wip's POV: When we walked out of the store I saw a town-like area that proves these aliens are not primal like Predator, or evil like how they are stereotyped to be, they seem...much more civilized. The sweet taste of the pacifier fades into the flavor of plastic and my saliva, but it felt so calming that my body wouldn't let me take it out.

My captor mumbled something to himself and then my captor puts me in something similar to a car but with stronger-looking metal, he sets me down in the back of the vehicle.

"No seatbelt?" I ask him pointing to the seatbelt (that I wouldn't be able to grab myself) even though I know he can't understand English, and of course...he didn't. As he started to drive I saw a bunch of pets being walked some of them being humans. I came up with the theory that to be walked, untrained humans must have a pacifier in their mouth along with a leash, while trained humans must be kept on a leash but do not need a pacifier to be walked, and domestic humans don't need anything to be walked.

"Unfair," I think to myself

Soon we stop on a driveway to a house that looks mostly like a human home just bigger. My captor gets out of the car and then comes to the back and picks me up. I quietly whine as he brings me inside. As I was suckling on my pacifier he takes it out of my mouth, I whine a bit as he does so, but he keeps a stern behavior. Suckling on the pacifier had reenabled the habit to suck my thumb which I end up doing. 

Then he lets me roam around the house, he follows me throughout to make sure I didn't escape. I walked into a bathroom which has a human sized toilet that looks like a combination of a litterbox and a toddler potty, The human toilet was next to a big toilet meant for my captor probably. I walked in my captor's bedroom which was like any old human bedroom just bigger and has lots of hair, as I explored this room my captor runs in and sets something up near the corner of the room, it is a beanbag like thing with many blankets on it, it was similar to the human dog-bed at the pet store. It wasn't a big house if It were my size, but it just felt so big, it all felt so big. I noticed that there was a lot of hair or I guess fur everywhere, I guess that's because he has so much nice long warm fluffy fur "agh", I shake my head trying to stop myself from thinking like an actually pet

After I finish exploring he goes to a cabinet and pulls out a bag of "Pet Human" food and pours it into a dog bowl and gives it to me. It looks like dry Cheerios and mini uncooked ramen, It also tastes bland with a hint of meat and toothpaste flavoring. I absolutely will not eat this and I push the bowl to my captor who is eating a really good-looking steak. He picks me up and puts me on the counter then tries to spoon-feed me which I do not let him do. Eventually, I had to let him feed me and honestly, I liked it when he spoon-fed me, I didn't have to do anything, yes maybe I was a little lazy. 

After I let my captor finish he pulls a chocolate bar that was the size of his palm out of the fridge, He takes a piece off and gives it to me, it was the size of my body and was addictively sweet; I wanted more but he wouldn't give it to me.

Akalive's Pov: 

I pick my homon up and put him in the back of the cayr, As I drive him home he seems to be looking out the window watching all the homons and other pets being walked being able to identify the differences trained to non-trained homons, and non-trained to domestic homons. Seeing this I think to myself that I should get my homon trained, but I decided against it since training can put stress on a pet so I decided I would only do that if he had bad behavior, we eventually arrived at my driveway where I take my homon into my house. I take my homon's binky out but as I do he starts whining and barking at me and when he realizes I wont be giving it back he sucks his thumb 

"you just love your binky now don't you, Dont worry you wont be judged like homons on your planet do...Lano" yes, Lano that will be my homon's name, I know he cant understand me but its nice to talk to him anyways. I motion for him to explore, he explores the room amazed at the size of everything. He also explores the bathroom before I pick Lano up for feeding time. I bought the best homon pet food.

You see this pet food makes homons very tired lethargic and Susceptible to head pats and cuddles which I want so Lano can become attached to me. As I roll the bowl over to Lano he seems to refuse it so I spoon feed him. He eventually caved in, so as a reward I gave him some chocolate since humans have such a sweet tooth like us reptilademons. 

"Good boy Lano."

I praise him, 

luckily to homons its uncomfortably cold on this planet so they will seek warmth.

I bring him to my bed for a afternoon nap (since days here are 24 hours and nights are 50 hours) I force him to cuddle with me, And heck maybe at night I will teach him commands.

Authors Notes: 

1. Im going on a bit of a break because I'm getting a little exhausted of worrying about this story (only about a month)

2. Im going to be doing this thing where every 5th chapter instead of a normal chapter it will be something called a spinoff chapter, basically these spinoff chapters are basically world building or character introductions done in a different persons perspective (first spinoff chapter will be next chapter, and the next spinoff is on chapter 10)