Thirteenth Step!!

Taehyung (still depressed):- "Hyung, what's for breakfast today?"

Jin (looks at Taehyung and shouts):- "Yahhhh!!! Why didn't you tell me that you like Yoongi?"

Taehyung (with a shocked look at Jin):- "Who..... who told you this?"

Jungkook (who is on the phone call from the other side):- "Me.... You idiot."

Taehyung (looks at phone):- "Jung.... Kook?"

Jungkook (shouts):- "And why didn't you tell me that Yoongi hyung is getting married to another person? When you didn't want to approach him, you should have told me. I would have made him my boyfriend."

Taehyung (gets pissed off at Jungkook):- "What the hell??? (to Jin in an angry way) Why did you call him this morning? I am already upset and he is also bothering me now."

Jungkook :- "You deserve this."

Jin (shouts):- "Enough you both. (to Taehyung) Master Taehyung, what are you thinking now?"

Taehyung (being surprised):- "Th... thinking? What should I think?"

Jin (being serious):- "About Yoongi. Do you still like him?"

Taehyung (gets confused again):- "I..... I don't know......"

Jungkook (shouts):- "I told you Jin hyung, this man is an idiot. I am coming there to propose to Yoongi. I can't let anyone else marry him."

Jin (shouts at phone):- "Please Master Jungkook. Don't interrupt at this moment."

Jungkook (calms down):- "Okay...."

Jin (again to Taehyung):- "So Master Taehyung, tell us. Do you like Yoongi."

Taehyung (still confused):- "Ummm......."

Jin :- "If you don't like him then why is this bothering you so much? Why don't you want to go to his wedding ceremony? Why do you feel low when Yoongi doesn't talk to you?"

Jungkook :- "Why do you hate Jimin that much? Why?"

Taehyung (on the phone with a fierce look and grinds his teeth):- "This brat......"

Jin :- "It's obvious that you like him. But you are not ready to accept these feelings. I know you think that Yoongi is your ex-boyfriend's brother but the past is past and you must move on now. With the person you like right now. You also should love someone and live your life."

Taehyung (looks at Jin with teary eyes):- "Do... you really... think so, hyung?"

Jin (smiles):- "I do."

Jungkook (shouts):- "Me too, you idiot."

Jin :- "I think you should go and tell about your feelings to Yoongi now. Before it's too late."

Taehyung :- "But tomorrow is his wedding ceremony day, how can I........"

Jungkook :- "The wedding is supposed to happen, but it hasn't happened yet, you idiot."

Jin (wipes Taehyung's teary eyes):- "Yes, You still have a chance. Please go and tell him."

Taehyung (smiles):- "O... okay, I am going now. (to the phone) And I will deal with you later, you brat."

Jungkook (laughs):- "Whatever. Just come back with good news. All the best, hyung."

Jin (to Taehyung):- "Good luck."

Then Taehyung quickly goes outside and drives his car so fast that it looks like he will smash anyone who will come in front of his car. He tries to call Yoongi but Yoongi is still not responding to him. Then he calls Ho-seok.