Ninth Step!!

The next day at Taehyung's house, where Taehyung is sleeping on his bed, his phone rings. Taehyung searches for his phone and looks at it but he is still half asleep.

Taehyung (pick up the call) "Hello????"

Ho-seok (shouting from the other side):- "Taehyung-ssi...What have you done?"

Taehyung gets up from the bed after hearing Ho-seok's screams.

Taehyung (getting scared) "I didn't do it on purpose. I was drunk that time very badly, Ho-seok-ssi."

Ho-seok (in anger)- "You are not a kid anymore, you know right. How can you do this even if you were drunk? You know, Yoongi has told me that you are not allowed to come to his house and even in the shop. He also warned me to not meet and talk to you from now on "

Taehyung (gets tensed)- "That can't be true? Yoongi hyung can't be rude like this to me."

Ho-seok :- "Believe it or not, but this is the truth now. And I called you to tell you that I am not able to talk to you more than this."

Taehyung (being scared) :- "B.... but Ho-seok-ssi, Who will help me then?"

Ho-seok :- "Sorry, Taehyung-ssi, but I don't want to lose my dear friend because of you. It's right that I like you but I like Yoongi the most. So, It's goodbye from my side now."

Taehyung (getting nervous):- "Ho... Ho-seok-ssi..please listen to me....."

After saying this Ho-seok disconnects the call. Taehyung feels helpless now. After 10 days, Taehyung is doing something at his bakery shop and giving instructions to his workers. Suddenly another employee comes between there.

That employee to Taehyung :- "Boss, someone is looking for you outside."

Taehyung (look at that employee)- "Who?"

That employee :- "He is not telling his name but keeps saying that he is your close friend."

Taehyung (thinks):- "Close friend? Who can it be? If it's Jungkook then I will kill him for disturbing me at my work like this."

Then Taehyung comes outside and looks for that person. He notices that it's Jimin who is sitting there and looking at Taehyung.

Jimin (waves his hand and smiles at Taehyung) :- "Hello, Taehyung-ssi Come here..."

Taehyung remembers what Ho-seok told him about Jimin at the party and gets pissed off after seeing Jimin there.

Taehyung (comes near to Jimin):- "Jimin-ssi, What are you doing here?"

Jimin (gets shocked):- "Ohh... Are you not happy seeing me here? Are you upset about it?"

Taehyung (looks here and there) :- "Not really, but..."

Jimin (cuts off Taehyung's words):- "I heard that you proposed to Yoongi hyung that night."

Taehyung (quickly looks at Jimin) :- "Yoongi hyung told you? What did he say? Is he really mad at me?"

Jimin :- "Just calm down Taehyung-ssi. And it's bad news for you that hyung is still mad at you because you were drunk and misbehaved with him, He didn't like it."

Taehyung sits on the chair near Jimin with shock and covers his face with his both hands with a depressed look.

Taehyung (with guilt):- "I knew that.. (shouts) Ahhhhh... Taehyung, you idiot."

Jimin :- "You really are an idiot."

Taehyung (looks at Jimin with a pissed off face):- "I am not an idiot. How can you say that?"