Twelfth Step!!

After the incident, Taehyung and Yoongi start talking over the phone call and chatting late at night. Where one side Yoongi's feelings are developing for Taehyung but could not say it, on the other hand, Taehyung is still unsure about his feelings. Taehyung likes to talk to Yoongi as much as he can, wants to hear his sweet voice and wants to see his cute gummy smile, but he cannot figure out what is stopping him from telling Yoongi about his feelings. Does he really have feelings for Yoongi or is this just an admiration? Or it may be that he knows Jimin is Yoongi's boyfriend right now and he would feel pressured if Taehyung tells his feelings for him. Also, for some reason, Taehyung notices that Yoongi is not responding to his messages or answering the calls frequently like before. He starts to feel that something is weird with Yoongi and he is intentionally ignoring him because Yoongi always says that he is busy with his work but Taehyung is still unable to ask anything further to Yoongi. After some time, when Taehyung is working on his bakery and listing the items available at his store, suddenly he notices that Jimin is entering his shop.

Taehyung (gives the list to his employee):- "Have a quick look at this and let me know if something is needed."

That employee (takes the list note):- "Okay, sir."

Then the employee leaves Taehyung with Jimin there and goes inside.

Jimin smiles at Taehyung and comes near to him with a hugging pose - "Taehyung-ssi......"

Taehyung, with a pissed off look, rejects Jimin's hugs by putting his both hands down.

Taehyung (with a serious look):- "What are you doing here, Jimin-ssi?"

Jimin (makes baby pout):- "That's so rude, Taehyung-ssi. I wanted to hug you so badly."

Taehyung (sarcastically):- "Why? Doesn't Yoongi Hyung give you a hug?"

Jimin (smiles):- "He always hugs me whenever we meet and we k..........."

Taehyung (cuts off Jimin's sentence immediately):- "Can you please tell me what's your deal here?"

Jimin :- "I want to have a coffee conversation with you, Taehyung-ssi. Can I........."

Taehyung :- "No, I am busy at work right now. I don't have time for any useless conversation."

Jimin (being offended):- "Ahh why?? Why do you hate me so much while I helped you set up with my friend?"

Taehyung (laughs in a sarcastic way):- "That girl?? Hahh..... That girl was so much into herself. She always thinks and talks about herself only. Even she left me on our first date when she saw another handsome man. What kind of friends do you have, Jimin-ssi?"

Jimin (fake laughs):- "Ahahaha!! Ohh.... I..... get it.... I am sorry for that. Actually, she is.........."

Taehyung (cuts off Jimin's sentence):- "I don't need any explanation."

Jimin :- "Okay, fine. But if you would like to meet another female friend of mi........."

Taehyung (again cuts off):- "I told you I don't."

Jimin (nods his head):- "Okay sorry."

Taehyung :- "Is there anything else you would like to say?"

Jimin :- "Do you still like Yoongi hyung?"

At first, Taehyung freezes like ice and is unable to speak anything.

Taehyung (being nervous):- "Why do you ask?"

Jimin :- "I just wanted to know, if you still have feelings for him because you both are having good conversations nowadays and......"

Taehyung (being serious):- "How can you say such things like this? You are his boyfriend, right? Don't you feel weird while asking this kind of question?"

Jimin (trying to handle the situation):- "Taehyung-ssi, I just......."

Taehyung :- "Enough. I don't want to talk about this topic and it's none of your business. You can leave now, Jimin-ssi."

When Taehyung starts to leave Jimin there and is about to go inside the kitchen, Jimin shouts - "We are getting married." After hearing this sentence, Taehyung gets shocked and turns around at Jimin.

Taehyung (with shock):- "What did you say?"

Jimin (with a serious look):- "Me and........... Yoongi hyung........... are getting married. And that's why I am here (showing the invitation card to Taehyung) to give you this."

Taehyung looks at that invitation card and takes it from Jimin.

Taehyung (still looking at the card):- "You both are getting married? When?"

Jimin :- "Date and time is already printed on this card, Taehyung-ssi. But still........ it's the 15th of this month."

Taehyung (thinking):- "15th????? Means day after tomorrow? But why didn't hyung tell me?"

Jimin :- "Yoongi hyung told me that he was so busy with the arrangements that he forgot to tell you. So, I personally came here to invite you and you must come to our wedding ceremony with your family, okay?"

Taehyung (with a low voice):- "That's why hyung was ignoring me these days. Unbelievable."

Jimin (gets confused):- "Did you say anything?"

Taehyung (shakes his head):- "Nothing. I have some work to do now, Jimin-ssi."

Jimin (smiles):- "Okay then, I will also leave now. I have more work to do for my wedding. See ya at the ceremony, Taehyung-ssi. Bye bye."

When Jimin is waving at Taehyung, Taehyung is still lost in this thinking. After reaching home, Taehyung throws the wedding card on the other side and directly falls on the bed with depression. He checks his phone and sees Yoongi and his last conversation where his message was sent 3 days ago but Yoongi had not seen it yet. When Taehyung is typing, he stops there and deletes his typed words. Then Taehyung takes a deep sigh, throws his phone on the bed, and hides his face with the pillow. Suddenly Jin enters Taehyung's room and notices the invitation card on the floor. He picks up that card and reads the name.

Jin (being shocked):- "Yoongi is getting married? When?"

Taehyung (still hides face and imitates Jimin's action):- "Date and time is already printed on this card, Jin hyung."

Jin :- "I understand but...... why didn't he tell me?"

Taehyung (with a depressive voice):- "He didn't even tell me though."

Jin (smiles):- "Ohh.... It's okay. He must be busy with the arrangements. It means that we don't have much time. We should go to the shop to buy nice suits for us tomorrow. Be ready, Master Taehyung."

Taehyung :- "I don't want to go."

Jin (gets confused):- "Why? Yoongi is our friend and we should be there with him at his happy moment."

Taehyung :- "I am not interested. You can go by yourself."

Jin (gets pissed off):- "This kid. I know you are tired right now. We will talk tomorrow. Take a rest."

After saying this, Jin leaves his room. But Taehyung is still getting pissed off and shouts in an annoying voice. The next day (01:00 pm), when Taehyung comes down to the dining table, he sees that Jin is already sitting there and talking with someone on the call.

To be continued...