Eleventh Step!!

Taehyung is driving his car very fast to get somewhere. After some time, he enters through a door and runs on the stairs quickly. As soon as Taehyung opens a room door, he shouts – ‘Hyung!!’. He notices that Yoongi is crying slowly in the corner of the room with a diary on stick his chest.

Taehyung (comes closer to Yoongi):- “Hyung, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? What happen? Please tell me.”

Yoongi opens his eyes which are still filled with tears and when he sees Taehyung in front of him, he hugs him quickly.

Yoongi (still crying):- “Ji-hun……. Ji-hun has cancer.”

Taehyung gets shocked after hearing Yoongi’s words and holds him firmly.

Taehyung (in shock):- “Our Ji-hun? He had cancer?”

Yoongi hides his face on Taehyung’s chest and nods his head.

Taehyung (starts thinking):- “But he never said or discussed anything like that with me. Why did he do that?”

Yoongi (crying on Taehyung’s chest):- “He doesn’t want us to see us upset. He hid this from us.”

Taehyung (rubs Yoongi’s back):- “And how did you know about this?”

Yoongi :- “I found his diary in which he wrote about it.”

Taehyung :- “Hyung, please don’t cry. I am here and what’s done is done. We can’t change anything now. All we can do is only wish that his soul rest in peace.”

When Yoongi comes to his senses after hearing Taehyung’s words, he stops crying and goes back to his place.

Yoongi (sniffs):- “I…. I am…. Sorry, Taehyung-ssi. I called you so suddenly……”

Taehyung (smiles):- “It’s totally fine, hyung. Even I am glad that when you needed someone at this time, you thought of me first.”

Yoongi (sniffs again and tries to wipe his tears):- “I am feeling so embarrassed in front of you now. Crying like an immature person.”

Taehyung (puts Yoongi’s hands down and wipes his tears with his own hands):- “Ommoo…. You are not immature. You are crying like a baby. But it’s fine when you let your anger or sorrow out from your heart. It feels great. Are you also feeling the same right now?”

Yoongi looks at Taehyung who is shining like an angel in front of him and his smile is so charming on his face. For a second, Yoongi gets lost in his world where he remembers Ji-hun mentioning that Taehyung likes him.

Taehyung (snaps on Yoongi's face):- “Hyung? Yoongi hyung?”

Yoongi (comes to his senses):- “Ahh!! Sorry, I lost somewhere. What did you ask earlier?”

Taehyung (smiles):- “I asked if you are now feeling good or not?”

Yoongi (smiles):- “Yes, I am feeling good now.”

Taehyung (cutely smiles):- “That’s great. So, do you want to feel more good?”

Yoongi (gets confused):- “What?”

After sometime, they both reach a place which is an open café at the rooftop of a hotel. The decoration is made with colorful lighting and the atmosphere is looking very nice with the soothing music. Yoongi gets surprised after seeing this kind of café for the first time in his life.

Yoongi (looks all around):- “Wow!! Taehyung-ssi. It’s really beautiful.”

Taehyung (looks at Yoongi):- “You like it?”

Yoongi (with a gummy smile):- “Of course I will like it. Everything is so cute here.”

Taehyung (being happy and stared at Yoongi):- “Right. It’s really cute.”