Fourth Step!!

After 3 days at Min's flower shop-
Ho-seok is collecting the flowers and singing with the music which is playing in their shop, while Yoongi is thinking about something deeply without knowing that he is plucking off the petals from daffodil flowers. Suddenly Ho-seok noticed Yoongi's action and yelled at him:- "Yaaaaaaah!!! Yoongi......."

Yoongi (comes to his senses):- "W... What?"

Ho-seok (points on the floor towards the plucked petals):- "What is this? Do you want to destroy this beautiful bouquet?"

Yoongi notices the destroyed flowers on the floor.

Yoongi (scratches his head):- "I am sorry Ho-seok. I didn't mean to do this."

Hoseok (comes closer and sits down near Yoongi):- "What happen Yoongi-ah? I noticed that you are lost in many thoughts nowadays. Is something bothering you? Is someone bothering you?"

Yoongi (closes eyes and spins his head):- "I am feeling tired nowadays. I don't know why but I am not getting enough sleep. (stops and looks at Ho-seok) I need sleep."

Ho-seok (smiles at Yoongi):- "Sure sure. You do need sleep but sleep at your home, (being serious) not here you idiot. You are going to destroy my shop."

Yoongi (stares at Ho-seok):- "Your shop?"

Ho-seok (realises):- "I mean... Our shop."

Yoongi (sighs in frustration):- "I know dude but what can I do? Whenever I try to sleep, Ji-hun......"

Suddenly Yoongi stops there to continue.

Ho-seok (looks at Yoongi):- "Ji-hun what?'

Yoongi (being serious):- "He... comes to my dream and talks with me about our past lives."

Ho-seok:- "Then you start crying right?'

Yoongi nods his head in the right answer.

Ho-seok:- "Yoongi-ah.. It's just a dream. Don't worry about it. And you need to move on. You can't be like this till the forever of your life. Do you understand?"

Yoongi:- "How can I forget my brother who was the whole world to me?"

Ho-seok:- "I understand that Ji-hun was your whole world but accept the truth. He is not with us now. But we have his memories with us in our heart. And you have me here, am I not your brother?"

Yoongi:- "You are my brother but...."

Ho-seok:- "No if.. No but. We are going tonight to drink. We will enjoy it tonight and make our new memories, okay?"

Ho-seok shows his thumbs up to Yoongi and Yoongi looks at Ho-seok with a confused look.

Ho-seok (stares at Yoongi with a dangerous look):- "Okayyyyyyyy????"

Yoongi (gets scared and bumps his thumbs up to Ho-seok's):- "O.. Okay okay!"

Ho-seok (smiles brightly):- "This is my boy. So finish this all mess and be ready for tonight."

They both start finishing up their work in the shop. At 10:14 pm in a Bar, Ho-seok and Yoongi are drinking their alcohol. Ho-seok is in his half sober mode while Yoongi is full drunk.

Yoongi (happily):- "Hoooooo-seeeeoookkkkk...."

Ho-seok (pouring alcohol in his glass):- "Woooootttt?"

Yoongi (with his gummy smile):- "Love you brother."

Ho-seok (puts down the bottle):- "I know I know."

Yoongi:- "What would I have been without you.. huhhh? You are the second person in this world I trusted the most after my Ji-hun. (comes near Ho-seok and stares at him) You know You know right?"