Fourteenth Step!!

The next day outside Kim's house, Taehyung comes outside of the house and quickly gets inside the car where Jin is already waiting for him.

Taehyung (fastens his seat belt):- "Ready hyung. Let's go."

Jin :- "Umm.... Master Taehyung, I would like to say something first."

Taehyung (looks at Jin):- "Yes, hyung."

Jin (being nervous):- "I..... am... sorry for yesterday's behavior. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that."

Taehyung (laughs):- "Ahh... Hyung... Why are you saying this? You are older than us and you have all the rights to shout or yell at us. Please don't say that. It's hurting me now (makes a pouting face)."

Jin (being concerned):- "But Master Taehyung, I am not at this position to shout or yell at you both."

Taehyung (being serious):- "First of all, stop calling me and Jungkook 'Master', we are just like your younger brothers and second thing, we have been together since I was a child and you were the only one who supported me and stood by my side whenever I needed to. If I call you hyung, it means that I see you as my dear elder brother and it means that you should also see me as your younger brother. And it also means that you can scold me and Jungkook like your own family. Got it?"

Jin :- "Do you really mean it?"

Taehyung (nods his head):- "Of course, I mean it."

Jin (confirming again):- "It means if I shout at you, you don't get angry at me?"

Taehyung (laughs):- "No..... I can't be angry at you, hyung. Never."

Jin :- "Then........ (takes a deep breath and then starts shouting) You little punk, what do you think you're doing? Just look at you and your dressing sense right now. Are you thinking of attending a wedding ceremony wearing this nonsense? What is this, huh? This flower print blazer and loose jeans. Are you a grown-up man or a kid? How can you dress up like this, Taehyung-ah?"

Jin stops there with his wide-open eyes and breathing heavily. Taehyung gets shocked after seeing Jin's sudden changed behavior.

Taehyung (still in shock):- "You........ just want me to change this dress, right?"

Jin (with open-wide eyes):- "Yes, dress up with a proper wedding occasional suit."

Taehyung (laughs at Jin's action):- "Hahhah!! Hyung, you are so funny. You can say this to me normally, you know that right. But it's okay. At least you are able to speak openly to me now. I am glad. Just wait here and I will be back soon."

Then Taehyung quickly goes inside the house to change his dress and Jin gets confused hearing Taehyung's words. After a moment, Taehyung and Jin enter Jimin's wedding location. When Jin notices Yoongi who is handling some catering work, he informs Taehyung. Taehyung looks back at Yoongi and has dressed up with a white cute suit and round specs on his little nose. When Taehyung is smiling at Yoongi, he sees Jimin on the other side and gets pissed off.

Jin :- "Let's go to Yoongi."

Taehyung (looks at Jimin's side):- "You go first, hyung. I am coming after a short time there."

Jin (looks at Taehyung):- "Where are you........."

Taehyung left Jin without listening to him and went towards Jimin with a serious look.

Jin (gets pissed off):- "You...... this kid...... Aishhhh!!"

Then Jin goes towards Yoongi and starts talking with him, while Taehyung goes near Jimin who is talking with some people.

Taehyung (to Jimin):- "Congratulations, Jimin-ssi."

Jimin looks at his back and sees that it's Taehyung.

Jimin (smiles):- "Ahh.. Taehyung-ssi. (to his guests) Please excuse us for a moment."

Then the guests leave them both there.

Jimin (being happy):- "Taehyung-ssi. Welcome-welcome and thank you for your kind wishes."

Taehyung (with a sarcastic smile):- "You are looking very happy. Why are you not with Yoongi hyung right now?"

Jimin (laughs):- "Hahaha! I got to know that you already know about me being lied to."

Taehyung (being serious):- "How can you do this to me? Do you know how much I suffered because of your lie?"

Jimin (smiles softly):- "I know, Taehyung-ssi and I am really sorry for that but......."

Taehyung :- "But what? Do you think this is some kind of joke for you or did you have so much fun after doing this? If it is, then I am sorry Jimin-ssi, I seriously don't like it."

Jimin (trying to defend himself):- "Taehyung-ssi, please listen........."

Taehyung (cuts off Jimin's sentence):- "I don't want to listen to anything."

Suddenly a voice comes in-between their conversation - "I am sorry for interrupting but I think you should listen to Jimin once, Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung looks at that side from where the person is saying these words.

Jimin (to that person):- "Namjoon hyung."

Namjoon (comes closer to both of them and looks at Taehyung):- "Hello, My name is Kim Namjoon and I am the fiancé of Jimin

Namjoon (comes closer to both of them and looks at Taehyung):- "Hello, My name is Kim Namjoon and I am the fiancé of Jimin. Nice to meet you, Taehyung-ssi (bows at Taehyung)."

Taehyung (bows back to Namjoon):- "Nice to meet you too, Namjoon-ssi."

Namjoon (with a soft voice):- "I know you must be very upset by Jimin's actions and lies but I want to say that he did this all because of you."

Taehyung (gets confused):- "Pardon?"

Jimin (trying to stop Namjoon):- "Hyung...."

Namjoon (to Jimin):- "Wait, Jimin-ah. (to Taehyung) He got to know that you like Yoongi hyung but you told him that you were not sure about your feelings. So, to make sure that you really like Hyung or not, he did all this plan. His intention was not to hurt you but he just wanted you to clear up your mind for Yoongi hyung and make the right decision before it's too late. And I guess, it worked now (then smiles)."

Taehyung (looks at Jimin):- "Is it true?"

Jimin nods his head with a cute pink pout.

Taehyung (sighs):- "Then you should have told me about it earlier."

Jimin :- "I was trying to say but you are really very aggressive towards me, Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung (bows towards Jimin):- "I am really sorry, Jimin-ssi. I shouldn't have said that mean words to you. I hope you'll forgive me."

Jimin (smiles):- "It's okay, Taehyung-ssi. I understand."

Taehyung (to Namjoon):- "And thank you for explaining this to me, Namjoon-ssi."

Namjoon (smiles):- "It's my pleasure. So, are you still confused about your feelings or.............."

Taehyung (smiles):- "I know what to do now."

To be continued...