Sixth Step!!

Next morning: Taehyung wakes up with a big smile on his face while thinking about last night's conversation with Yoongi.

Taehyung (with a smile):- "I should wake up Yoongi hyung too."

Then Taehyung quickly freshens up and moves towards the next room to where Yoongi is sleeping.

Taehyung (opens the door):- "Good morning, Yoongi hyung......"

Taehyung sees that Yoongi is not available in the room. Suddenly Taehyung notices that Jin is calling Yoongi downstairs. Taehyung goes to the downward side at the dining table where Jungkook is sitting on a chair, Yoongi is setting the plates and Jin is putting the breakfast foods on the table.

Jungkook (to Jin):- "Jin hyung, what's for breakfast today?"

Jin (starts serving the food):- "Chicken sandwich, honey pancake and banana milk shake."

Jungkook (happily):- "Wooooow... My favorite. (to Yoongi) Yoongiiiiiiiiiii.... come sit here (tapping the nearby chair for Yoongi to sit)."

Taehyung gets shocked by listening to Jungkook who is called Yoongi by his name only.

Taehyung (stares at Jungkook with anger):- "Yoongiiiiii?????? Don't you have any manners? He is older than you. How can you call Yoongi hyung by his name only? You are a shameless kid."

Yoongi (to Taehyung):- "Taehyung-ssi, are you trying to say that I am too old here?"

Taehyung (explaining to Yoongi):- "N.. Noo.... Yoongi hyung, you are not that old. The much older man here is JIn hyung actually."

Jin (from the kitchen):- "I can hear everything from here."

Taehyung :- " What I want to say is.............."

Jungkook (to Taehyung):- "Why are you butting in between me and Yoongi hyung? We have a great bond, you know. You can't understand."

Taehyung (being frustrated):- "Oh really........."

Yoongi (sits down):- "Please you both don't fight again because of me. Otherwise, I will leave right now."

Jungkook and Taehyung (together):- "No.. no.."

Then they both start eating their breakfast. Jin also comes out from the kitchen and sits beside Yoongi.

Jin (taking a sandwich slice):- "Is everything alright?"

Yoongi (smiles at Jin):- "Yes, everything is fine here."

Jin notices at Taehyung and Jungkook, who are looking at each other with fierce look.

Jin (ignores both of them and looks at Yoongi):- "Yoongi-ssi, you are leaving after lunch right?"

Yoongi (chewing pancake):- "No, actually.... I will leave after finishing this breakfast. I am already late for my work and Ho-seok is waiting for me. We have a client visit at our shop today."

Taehyung (to Yoongi):- "Don't worry, Yoongi hyung, I will drop you off at your shop quickly. I am also going to work and it's almost the same way."

Yoongi :- "Oh.. Thank you but I am fine. I can take a cab by myself, Taehyung-ssi."

Jin (to Yoongi):- "Why? You are like our family member now and I don't want you to take a cab while we have a personal driver here."

Taehyung nods his head. But he realizes that he has been insulted when Jungkook, Yoongi and Jin start laughing.

Taehyung (with anger pouts):- "Jin hyung............"

Jungkook (to Yoongi):- "But if you don't have any trust in Tae hyung then I can drive you to your shop."