The reality of that white rabbit

|Suns POV|
Today was surprisingly a very easy day! The children were so nice and not a single one of them cried or acted chaotic, I even had to clean less! These kids had actually cleaned up their messes. Right as I was throwing away the last can of fizzyfaz Avery walked in the door.

Avery: Hey sun how has your day been going?

Sun: It's been amazing! The kids were so nice and cleaned well! I gave them all two blue jolly ranchers before they left the daycare, they behaved so well! ( he'd say with the happiest smile on his silicone face)

Avery: That's amazing because I have a present for you!

Sun: A GIFT FOR ME!? AWWHH YOU SHOULD HAVE! I LOVE GIFTS!

(Avery would exit the daycare and would bring another robot into the room)

Avery: Sun meet your new partner Moondrop!

(Sun would look at Moon up and down before screaming in a happy manner)

Sun: OMG OMG OMG HELLO NEW FRIEND IM SUNDROP! YOU CAN CALL ME SUN OR SUNNY OR WHATEVER! YOU LOOK SO COOL! YOUR HAT LOOKS SO FLUFFY! DO YOU GLOW? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO? DO YOU LIKE TO PAINT OR PERHAPS MAKE CRAFTS WITH GLITTET GLUE! OMG WE ARE MATCHING WITH THE SHOES NOW WE ARE TWINNING! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR! WHATS YOUR-

(Avery would cut Sun off due to him being a little too hyper about the situation)

Avery: Sun calm down ( She said laughing) I don't even think you stopped for once second!

Sun: OMG IM SORRY I MIGHT BE SCARING YOU! IM SORRY

Moon: uhm.. it's alright I guess after all those do seem like important questions that I think I can answer. Moon: Well, I guess my favorite color would be a dark purple-ish blue. The star pattern on my pants and hat can glow. And I have never actually Painted or done things with glitter glue- is it fun?

Sun: Ofc it's fun! Here I'll show you! It's really easy!

                        One hour later

(Moon was still painting with sun, he had a mesmerized look on his face, he had only made a few random scribbles with the paint but still thought the activity was fun)

(Sun looked at Moon as his pupils appeared larger every time the paint brush slid across the paper, reviling a beautiful shade of teal. Sun could only think about how much fun he was having now that he would no longer be lonely. It was a peaceful atmosphere. Both enjoying each other's company....until)

*siren sounds*

Moon: What's going on?-...

Sun: That's our security alarm! That means somebody dangerous is in the building!

Moon: What!?

Speaker: Code white! Code white! The mysterious rabbit has been caught sneaking around the building. The last place they had been seen was the entrance of the super star daycare drop off. Security bots please be on the look out for the unidentified personal. Stage bots return to your rooms. As for the daycare attendants lock all of doors and don't let anybody in. This is the end of the emergency broadcast. Good luck.

Moon: What the hell-...

Sun: we have to focus Moon! The rabbit is no good!

They ran around the daycare putting it into lock down. They boarded up the door and made sure to check the play structures for the rabbit.

Sun: Did you lock the door upstairs?

Moon:.....What?...

Sun: Did. You. Lock. The. Door. Up- MOON LOOK OUT!

Moon: Wha-?

Bang*

Moon dropped to the floor. Oil spilling from the big fresh dent in his head. The rabbit had got him. Sun looked at Moons lifeless looking body. Moon began to drift away from reality as the vital mother boards in his head began to spark and shut down. Sun then ran to find something to protect himself with while screaming.

Sun: SECURITY ALRET! SECURITY ALERT!

Sun had found a cord to one of the generators and held it, ready to attack when it got closer.

Sun: S-stay back! Or I whip you!

The thing laughed. Then the doors started to make sounds. Sun ha looked away from the intruder and focused his attention on the door. When he looked back the rabbit was gone and security had just barged in.

Current time (Moons awakening)

Sun: It's been awhile since he's woken up!
Sun: Moony! Moony!

Moons eyes started to open.

Moon: Huh?
Sun: You have been asleep for ages! It's time for work!
Moon: what do you mean the Pizza plex is closed today?
Sun: How hard did you hit your head buddy!?
Moon: it's the 24th?
Sun: Woah buddy it's Monday!
Moon: was that all a dream...?
Sun: What?
Moon: We had a kid and we were dating Monty and Monty died and-
Sun: It's your second week of working here Moon-?
Moon: Huh-.......

Sun looked at him flustered due to the mention of having children and dating people.

Sun: What simulator did they put you in-
Moon: elaborate on the simulator part-
Sun: Well we were supposed to know what to do during these incidents and you were distressed and fazbear entertainment cant have that. So the usually put you in situations to study how you would react.
Moon: so the virus was never real-?...
Sun: I guess? I don't know about this virus you speak of but they probably effected your software to see what different codes do to your attitude.
Moon: so that means that they made us do lewd things to get a reaction out of me-...
Sun: Pardon-? What do you mean by lewd things.....
Moon:.....we uh well you uhm.... You pinned me to your bed and uh you well....
Sun: OK I GET IT NOW.....at least it was once
Moon:.... About that...
Sun: Oh...there must be a reason why they did this. Let's go talk to them.

In parts n services.

Sun: Hey uhm Josh-
Josh: Yes Sun?
Sun: Why did you and your team make Moons simulation uhm.... Sexual?
Josh: oh you don't know do you?
Moon: huh?
Josh: I can't tell you anything but... just wait for the future~
Sun and moon: what is that suppose to mean.

(Both of them Look at each other blushing)

|-—————————————————————-|
Me: You're welcome ❤️