Suns early Christmas gift (SMUTTY SMUT)

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙.

𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗛𝗨𝗚.

|Moons POV|

Sun walked into the bedroom to go change and saw me on the bed.

Sun: Well hello my little sunbite~

I froze in terror. I gulped knowing this was my end and tried to suck it up by looking interested in my demise. He went on to the bed and then pinned me down. He started to kiss me and ended up doing the whole tongue thing we have been there so no need to explain it again.

|Suns POV|

I began to take off my shirt and bit his neck. Seeing him step out of his comfort zone and display his beautiful body for me only makes me want to rail him even more.

Moon: Mmmh S-sunny~

I started to rub his hips, slowly getting closer to his dick.

Moon: ngh~ I-Im getting close~

Sunny: Awh, you can't possibly be close to climaxing yet~ don't forget we have a whole hour to ourselves~

I stopped giving him hickies and pulled down my pants.

Sunny: Now, be a good little star and suck it~

He began to suck me off. His tongue was extremely warm, it was just perfect 👍 🤩
I took his head and shoved it farther down his throat.

Sun: hah~ mmhh~ your doing amazing sunbite~

Moon then started to gag on my dick once I released my cum into his mouth.

Sun: You better swallow it all sunbite~ you know the end results of disobeying me~

He whimpered as he tried to swallowed all of my sticky orange seaman but choked on it half way through, causing him to cough a lot of it out.

Sun: Naughty naughty, you know what happens to rule breakers sunbite~

Surprisingly he opened his leg to reveal his lower half and turned his head to the side while gripping the sheets.

Moon: do whatever you please~....Merry Christmas...d-daddy~

DID HE JUST CALL ME DADDY!? I stared to blush but remained focused on what I was supposed to be doing. I pinned him back onto the bed and kissed him as I quickly shoved my cock into his ass.

Moon: NGH!~

Sun: Mmmh~ your a bit to tight sunbite~....but I'm sure we can fix that~

I said with a devious smile on my face before pounding him at a fast rate.

Moon: Agh!~ mmh!~

I felt something and when I looked on Moon chest I saw him jerking himself off slowly. Then I removed his hand off of his dick and began to rub it for him at a faster pace. He started to become a moaning mess which made me move faster as he started to ease up and become less tight.

Sun: mmmh~ sunbite you doing so good~

Moon: agh!~ Mhh!~ *huff*

I might have overstimulated him- it seemed hard for him to speak so I stopped.

Sun: sunbite are you alright? am I going too fast?

Moon: I'm...fine~ *huff* fu-fuck me harder~

I smiled and kissed him as I started to pickup speed once again until I found his sweet spot and moved even faster. I could feel Moon sliding is body closer so all of me can go into him. Once my full length was in there and I got close to cuming, I licked his neck and pounded even faster.

Sun: Mmh~ ahh.. sunbite~ I'm gonna cum~

Moon: Ahgh!~

Both of us froze letting everything happen, watching his eyes roll to the back of his head as my cream fills him from the inside made me rock hard again.

Sun: Uh Moon....

I got off of him.

Moon: hm~?

Sun: im hard again..?

Moon didn't Look fazed at all!? He smiled and took my dick, then he shoved it in his vagina and began to shove it in and out.

Sun: wait Moony are you sure that you can do this? Aren't you tired?

He began to shake his head but the weird thing was, he had this crazed look in his eyes. He looked as if he really wanted more so I started off strong before he blurted.

Moon: f-faster~ please treat me like the filthy slut I am~

I started to go a little bit faster; fearing that he might break from being too overstimulated. But no, he kept whining for more. Eventually I gave in and started to go extremely fast.

Moon: Ahh!~ mmh!~ I love you Sunny!~

Sun:... I love you too sunbite~

I moved faster shoving all of my cocks in him which quickly lead me to his sweet spot that I had pounded at an extreme speed.

Moon: Gah~ I-I'm gonna!~

As he said the I went even faster to try and cum at the exact same time.

|Moons POV|

My body began to shake as I was getting ready to ejaculate and then it happened. His dicks went so far in, there was no room for his cum to go so it sprayed out of my vagina and flew on to his body as I squirted from the pleasure of his hard thrusts.

Moon: m-merry....christmas daddy~....

Sun: merry....christmas sunbite~

|my POV |
You might think this is worth a chapter ends right? Well you're wrong maybe two people were spying on them in the act and maybe the whole thing was planned. Was it for blackmail? Or was it just to hear some gay robot porn?

Chica: Operation Suon Christmas is a go. Roxanne we have done it and surprisingly Moon is really loud- I could hear every single word he said it was crazy!

Roxanne: Well at least the ship is sailing.

Chica: yes. The ship is sailing.