Chrismas part 1

|Moons POV |

I woke up at about 7:00 Am. I could hear the sound of children down stairs but my body had been too weak to get up.

Moon:...what even happened?....

I started to remember small things from last night until my robotic brain replayed a mental image that made me jolt up and sit in my bed.

Moon: OW!...God fucking damnit.....

After I yelled that everything got quiet. Like really quiet. So painfully fucking quiet. Then I heard bells.

Sun: MOONY ARE YOU OKA-

Moon: GAH- oh-.....

Sun: YOU SCREAMED ARE YOU INJURED. DO I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO PARTS AND SERVICE!?

Moon: no, no im fine. I just tried to get up but my body kinda hurts.

Sun: Oh.. would you like something to drink?

Moon: sure. I'll have some Fizzy faz.

Sun: What flavor

Moon: it doesn't matter-

Sun: Ok!

He then left. Damn how hard did he even go on me? I lifted the sheets and saw large puddles of green-ish orange ooze.

Moon: OH....

I had gotten too lost in my mind to not notice the sound of crying children. I attempted to get up but hurt me too much but I had to see what was going on. So I quickly got up despite the pain and quickly. Through the curtains to see what was going on. I saw Sun near the children trying to reassure them that everything was ok. I saw Sun looking at the curtains and then we had made eye contact and I quickly shut the curtains so he couldn't see me I could hear him getting closer so it's painful as it was, I did go into my bed and act as if nothing happened.

Sun: Moony why did you get up?

Moon: Huh what do you mean I didn't get up-....

He obviously knew I was lying.

Sun: sunbite you know the rules~ stay in bed till you're ok~

I blushed as he gave me a gentle kiss and put the Fizzy Faz that he had in his hand on the table right next to our bed.

Sun: Don't stress out about daycare duties ok, I'll do naptime too. I've got your back.

Moon: You don't have to do all of that-

Sun: Shhh. Rest now sunbite.

He shoved a Moondrop candy into my mouth and I began to feel drowsy.

Moon: b-but Sunny-...I'm not... *yawn* tired.....

Then I passed out.

Time: Naptime

|Suns POV |

The some of the children started to get scared. These where children who where witnesses of the whole Moon virus glitchy thing.

Sun: Alright kids its naptime!

Kid: Mr. Sun, I don't want to see the monster!

Sun: huh? What monster?

Kid: Your evil twin brother!

I froze for a second and got angry but calmed down.

Sun: Children I need to tell you guys something !

All of the kids huddled up close to me.

Sun: you might have heard or seen the day of the incident with Moon. Am I right-?