My little Sunbite~ ( SMUT WARNING PROCEED WITH CAUTION NSFW!!!)

𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥. 𝗧𝗛𝗘. 𝗦 𝗠 𝗨 𝗧. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦. 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙.

𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗛𝗨𝗚. |

Suns POV|

After the whole getting banned from El Chips thing, Moon and I went into our room and sat there tired. I got up to get some coffee so I could stay awake; but when I got back I saw Moon sleeping, he looked so adorable. Recently I learned that Moon had slept with his thumb in his mouth, it had been a way for him to feel relaxed and safe. Sooner or later when I saw Moon with that thumb in his mouth I started to think weird thoughts, such as how fast he could suck on it and how long he could suck it for. Then I started to feel something in my crotch begin to move around, I had then just realized I was hard. I began to pace around the room, then all six of my tentacle dicks started to squirm around and caused me to pre-cum in my baggy pants. I rushed to the bathroom and tried to clean the yellow-ish orange cum stains on the pants but it was no use, It needed to be washed with soap I had no
access to. I was still hard and not even jerking off would sustain my lustful desires. I realized what I needed to do next so I braced myself and began to walk back to the bedroom.I saw Moon still sleeping and I honestly felt guilty for the heinous crime I will commit today but Im sure he'll forgive me. Right? I slowly got onto the bed making sure I didn't wake Moon up. I removed his thumb from his mouth and replaced it with one of my dicks. He sucked it at a good pace and it didn't seem like he realized that it wasn't infarct his thumb but I held back my moans as he began to swirl his tongue around as if he was unconscionably discovering what was in there. His mouth was very warm and it got hard to resist the urge to put more than one in his mouth, so i stuck the second one in.

Sun: Ahhh~

SHIT HE WOKE UP. He looked at me for a second and then opened his mouth with his tongue sticking out to reveal the two yellow cocks in his mouth.

Moon: S-sunny- what tf are you doing-

I felt like explaining my actions but the way he was looking at me turned me on even more. He was looking extra submissive and breed-able, So I pinned him on the bed and said.

Sun: Shhh sunbite, I never knew the amazing things that mouth of your's could do~ why don't I give you a treat for being such a good little star~

|Nobodys POV|

Moon would start to blush and then say something before being cut of by Suns silicone lips pressing down his own. Sun would bite Moons lower lip, asking for an entrance into his mouth; which Moon refused before Sun rub his hand on Moons budge causing Moon to moan and allow Suns tongue into Moons mouth. After 4 minutes of tying loops with saliva Sun broke the kiss and let Moon breath. Sun began lowering his head to Moons pants and was about to remove them before a winded Moon said.

Moon: *huff huff* Su- sunny...p-please...be.... gentle with me..

Sun began to blush but did what Moon said. Sun finally removed Moon's pants to reveal a singular penile with... wait a second-

Sun: Moon- do you have a dick and a pussy?

Moon blushed hardcore at the question and felt like covering his face with a pillow but he nodded his head. Sun then smirked at Moon and started to lick Moons clit at a (medium pace).

Moon: Su-Sunny~ Ah- ahh~ mhmm~

Sun then stuck two fingers in Moon and easily found his G spot, and started to hit it at a fast speed. At this moment Moon became a moaning mess, Sun thought he was getting too loud so he stopped licking Moons clit and stuck his fingers in Moons mouth to prevent him from moaning.

Sun: Naughty star~ Moaning too soon has consequences...

Sun then began giving Moon hickeys on his thick thighs.

Moon: SU~ *gag* I-I Im gonna!~

Sun: Shhhh not yet Sunbite~

Moon would squirt on Sun and cum on his chest causing him to let out a loud moan.

Sun: Another rule is broken sunbite~ you are quite the trouble maker~.... I have a proper punishment that will suit you well you little slut~ Now get in position before I make you~

Moon would go in a doggy style position knowing that either his ass or his pussy was going to be history. He began to brace himself for when Sun pushes one of his many dicks in. What Moon didn't expect was that sun shoved three dicks in his ass and the rest in his pussy. Moon began to cry from both the pleasure and the pain of Suns hard thrust inside each hole. Moon then covered his mouth with his hand as his eyes went up. Sun then removed Moons hands from his mouth to let him moan.

Sun:Now dear.. don't go covering your face. I want to see how helpless you look being fucked both ways~ it isn't as fun if you don't show some face now is it darling?~

Sun then started to jerk off Moons dick during all of this to over stimulate Moon to make him seem more helpless. Moon then blurted something that made Sun want to pound him even more.

Moon: H-Harder~..d-daddy!~

Sun: Oh- so Im your daddy now~ keep begging sunbite, it doesn't really seem like you want this to end~

Moon closed his eyes and shouted.

Moon: P-please fuck my brains out till you fill my hole with hot cream!~ please plant your seed in me~ fuck me till i can't get up!~

Sun had a perverted smirk and then start to go even faster until he had found Moons sweet spot, which he found when Moon started to moan louder, spread out his legs, and move his hips closer to Sun so the full length of his meaty dicks could slide in more easier in order to get to his womb. Sun then removed his dicks from Moons asshole and transferred them to Moons pussy. He went a whole lot faster now that he had hit his sweet spot, and on top of that he had even bruised his sweet spot making the pain a-lot more pleasurable for Moon. (He sorta has a pain kink)

Moon: H-hah~ Ahh-h~ S-Sunny mhmm~ I-Im gonna!~

Sun thrusted even faster until both of them came. Sun slid his dick out of Moon, and Moon collapsed on the bed panting as Suns yellow seamen dripped out of his pussy. Sun felt a little extra devious so he ate out Moons pussy to get rid of some of the cum. A few moments later Moon had another orgasm and Sun officially stopped.

Sun: I love you sunbite~

Moon fell asleep and wasn't able to hear this but Sun kissed him on the head and cleaned himself.