The issue part 2 ( Gore, angst )

|Maria's POV|
( The room felt warmer as I ran faster than I ever have. I had been told to run and hide, had we been playing hide and seek?  Was this a part of Moons little mind game? I really never knew but I hid in the play set near the third generator, everything was quiet, I though I was save until I heard bells...)

*Jingle* *Jingle* *Jingle*
( they just kept making noises that came closer and closer, I covered my mouth so he couldn't hear my breathing but the bells stopped and then I saw the flash of red lights that looked familiar. As the lights slowly started to aim towards me, I knew it was the end.)

Moon: F̘͍͖ͫ͘O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦN̺̻̔̆ͅD̶͔̭̪̻ Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ~

Maria: PLEASE DONT DO THIS MOON! I KNOW THIS ISNT YOU!

( Maria had screamed this so loud everyone woke up and started to walk towards the scene in terror)

Moon: L̸̖̽̌͂ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕ s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝, y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑r̴̨̦͕̝ā̤̓̍͘y҉̃̀̋̑ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ ā̤̓̍͘w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘y҉̃̀̋̑ f̵͖̜̉ͅr̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ p̞̈͑̚͞l̙͖̑̾ͣā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑~ b̬͖̏́͢ā̤̓̍͘ḑ̴̞͛̒ s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝s̠҉͍͊ͅ w̦̺̐̐͟ḣ̖̻͛̓o̯̱̊͊͢ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ f̵͖̜̉ͅo̯̱̊͊͢l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ r̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ D̶͔̭̪̻Ḛͭ̉̇͟S̵̙͕̀̃Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠V̘̪͆̂̅Ḛͭ̉̇͟ A̷͙ͭͫ̕ P̧͕̒̊͘R͉̜̎͡͠O̖̼ͩ͌͐P̧͕̒̊͘Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠ P̧͕̒̊͘U̠҉̷̙ͦN̺̻̔̆ͅI̍̅̀̎̊S̵̙͕̀̃Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔M͉̅ͮ͒ͤḚͭ̉̇͟N̺̻̔̆ͅT̨͈͗̌ͥ~

( Everyone just stood there and saw what originally seemed to be a scared  little girl, turn into what you probably would have expected to be a corpse. Well you are so wrong but what actually happened was. Moon had grabbed Maria by the foot and smashed her pretty little face on the metal structures of the play area)
(Maria made ugly blood curtailing screams as her face hit metal over, and over, and over again, each time gushing large puddles of blood, her tears could have filled up a pool, maybe a lake or two? That really doesn't matter)

                            |Suns POV|
I finally woke up from charging, I suddenly heard crying, but it was really loud, and was it? Screaming? I started to run to the balcony of the tower and peered down as I saw the most horrific actions displayed... right in front of me? I quickly jumped off of the balcony; into the ball pit. I sprinted towards Moon and tacked him to the ground making sure the unidentified child didn't get hurt from the fall.)

Sun: MOONDROP WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!? YOU ACTUALLY HURT A FUCKING KID.. YOU-YOU MONSTER!

(I proceeded to power Moon off from the button inside of his chest cavity, it was a struggle to open it but he was finally deactivated for the time being. Employees where called and the poor girl was taken to the hospital. Luckily the little girl who is named Maria is alive, she is now blind in one eye and sadly has a deformity in her skull but at least she is ok right? After the whole thing was taken care of,  Fazbear Entertainment now has tons of  lawsuits... 58 to be exact.. management has paid all of it off but now that just leaves us with how we should deal with Moon)

Staff member 1: Sun we will have the daycare closed for around eleven months, you will also have an appointment in parts n services to check out your hardware and give you updates in order to be.. more child friendly.

Sun: Alright do what you have to do... I just don't want another kid to be in that situation ever again!

Staff member1: neither do we but I'm glad you are more reasonable and resistible about the safety protocols we will now have to enforce, unlike some people..

Sun: hey uhh Joey I have a few questions and maybe a few requests.. do you mind answering them?

Joey: I don't mind at all, as long as it's reasonable.

Sun: well, what are you guys going to do with Moon?

Joey: I probably shouldn't be giving you this private info but, Moon will be in his room, we will have his side of the room boarded up to make sure he doesn't escape. We will have security cameras on him at all times. We will also instal a microphone in your room so you can talk to him.

(Sun would pause for a second to process everything they are changing, he clenched his fist but had to accept that this was for the better, either way he was still very angry at him so he decided not to argue with how isolated Moon might feel)

Sun: ok uhm question two.. why did Moon attack her like that? Last time I saw them Moon had a liking for her?

Joey: well that because there is a virus in him, we are calling it Isopod V, it's hard to remove due to it being really embedded into his system.

Sun: A-a virus..?

Joey: that's what they had discovered, but some are saying even though he had the virus, he still wanted to kill her on purpose. That damn robot is lucky that he isn't a human, cuz if so he would have been charged with like second degree murder!

Sun:.... o-oh

Joey: Now what were the request?

Sun: well maybe when you advance our mechanics and stuff.. could you make it so I am not sensitive to the dark, and so uhh nothing like this happens.. can you make Moon extremely sensitive to bright light so he can't do anything when the lights are on.. ooo and please make the daycare light brighter. I think I'd feel a little safer with them like that...

Joey: I will talk to management about those suggestions, but I have to get back to parts n services to work on Moon. See you later Sun!

Sun: bye bye..