Feelings and more forgiveness? (Angst+Fluff?)

|Moons POV|

It was a dark and stormy night.... just kidding it was painfully bright outside but Sun and I have been playing Uno for the past three hours. I had won 20 out of of 400 rounds we did and Sun had won only five. He did start to get a little angry because he wasn't winning that many rounds honestly he's just a sore loser. You might be thinking how does that even make any sense, well most of the rounds got so confusing we just called it a tie so the 375 rounds were just tied. We stopped playing when Joey ran into the room he started talking about something he was really excited about but none of us understood. He was speaking a little too fast so Sun ended up cutting him off midway through his passion for something?

Sun: Joey wtf are you saying. Your talking faster than I did when I met Moon?!

Joey: THE DAYCARE WILL BE REOPENING TOMORROW!! YOU GUYS WILL FINALLY HAVE YOUR JOBS BACK

Sun and Moon: WHAT!?

I started to get really excited and Spun Moon around in excitement but when I looked back at him he looked terrified.

Sun: hey why are you upset it's good news we are finally getting our jobs back

Moon just kinda stood there and then looked at the place the incident happened, I looked in the same direction as him and told him everything would be ok.

Sun: Moon you don't have to worry about that virus is gone and you had a few of this therapy sessions with glamrock Freddy, you have changed within the last five months.

Moon: I know but, what if it happens again I don't want it to happen again I don't wanna be treated like that ever again please don't let the daycare open again..

Joey looked at Moon and said-

Joey: If would be more comfortable for you we can postpone the opening to next week but either way the daycare does need to be opened soon, kids want to see more than the main four. Also we have a visitor for you Moon.

Moon: I've heard those kind of lines way too often please don't tell me it's Maria

Joey: your gonna hate me when I say it's Maria

Moon: great. That's just great. Now I'm gonna get yelled at again by her parents now that I'm docile.

Joey: actually she just wanted to visit you. You not going to get yelled at.

I would watch as Maria entered the Daycare. The left side of her face looked mutilated it looked like she had a surgery for degloved face. She apparently was deaf in both ears and was mute due to her voice box being destroyed during the whole glitched thing. She was in an electric wheelchair. She looked up and started to say something in sign language. I was able to understand what she had said but guilt game back once more to trickle down my non existent spine.

Maria (sign language): Moon, I know it wasn't you so I am hear now to tell you that I don't hate you. I still think your really cool and you look even more prettier now that you look different.

Sun could understand what she said and gave me a glance. Once I looked back to look at him he quickly stopped looking at me. Ok that was weird why did he just look at me like that? Never mind there are more important things to think about during this moment. I started to become flustered with all of the words Maria signed like why would she of said this to someone that could have almost killed her. At least she knows that the virus was a thing so I don't entirely have to blame myself but still.

Maria's parents: Well. Do you have anything to say about this Mr. Moon-?

Moon: O-oh right- I'm happy that you really don't think I'm a monster and know about the whole virus thing but still. Aren't you at least a bit frightened that it might happen again.

|Maria's POV|

He'd step away from me with a worried look.

Maria (sign language): Moon you know it wasn't you so you shouldn't blame yourself.

I wanted to give him a hug but he looked scared so I just asked him.

Moon: uh ok-..

He walked over to me and gave me an awkward hug but I really hugged him. Once I think he understood that it wasn't his fault he actually hugged me. Something black ran down his face and he picked me up.

Moon: I'm so sorry little star, I know I did seem a little bit awkward at first because I generally thought you hated me. But I that you where quick to forgive me. Thank you Maria...

I titled my head and smiled at him, then he began to smile back at me. After that Moon put me back in my chair, we all said goodbye and then my parents and I left the daycare.

|Moons POV|
I looked at Sun and Sun looked back at me.

Sun: That went better than you expected~

Moon: Shut up (he said flustered)

Sun: We should go charge, we have a big day ahead of us!

Moon: What are we doing tomorrow?

Sun: We will be renovating the daycare as well as fixing your room and buying new toys for the kids!

Moon: great.