Isolation (Angst)

|Nobodys POV|
Moon had been worked on for weeks now. He might have acted... how should I say this- violent when he woke up strapped to a table while employees where working on him-. Management soon grew to become annoyed with his hostility so they put a chip in him, whenever Moon would try to attack a person he would instantly be shocked. To make this little torcher plan make the workers feel higher in power than Moon, the administrative team added pain sensors to him. Whenever the glamrocks had their regular appointments during the week it would make them feel a tid bit uncomfortable when they heard loud screeches of pain coming from a restricted part of the upgrades room. The harsh part about this whole process is that sometimes a group of employees will secretly take Moon when he is deactivated, turn him on, mute him and then proceed to shock him till Moon just turns off, they felt like the was an essential part of Moons punishment so " He could feel every second of pain and discomfort Maria felt when she was around him. Finally after fixing the materials Moon was made with he was placed in his room.

|Suns POV|
At first when I found out Moon was coming back I was excited because I thought he was finally fixed! But I was mistaken.. I still saw the same sadistic, cold hearted monster I had seen four weeks ago. He had glanced at me for about a second before looking at the ground, I saw that he seemed a little ashamed of himself. Which good for him that he knows he was in the wrong there but he didn't seem like he was remorseful or even wanted to change. What if he actually wanted to- shut up, my Moon would never! I walked into my room where I saw Joey and his work friends; Markus. They had left my room. I looked at the iPad on my bed and saw Moon! I grabbed the microphone and prepared myself for what would happen next.

Sun: hey Moon.. it's been awhile buddy (he nervously giggled)
( Moon stood up and frantically looked around the room unaware of where the sounds came from. He looked up at the camera above him. He then rolled his eyes and flipped it off, then he had started to get heated, like got so damn angry. He ran at the door to try and break it so he could escape but failed, he got really confused)

|Moons POV|
Did I just bounce off of the door- wtf did they do to me! I began to look at my arms and touch my face until I realized there was no trace of metal on the outside of my body, I was covered head to toe with a rubbery like silicone material.

Moon: Those bastards actually used their brains for once... there has to be another way out..

I started to claw at the door, I punched it and might have broken my fist, I ran into the door multiple times, I even tried kicking the door but nothing worked. I had stopped when management pressed the button. I fell to the ground screaming. I could only imagine the horror on Suns face while he was watching my every step. Hearing me scream from the top of my lungs pleading to never do it again.

Moon: PLEASE.. IT BURNS ..STOP PLEASE AHHHGH! PLEASE I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN IM SORRY IM SORRY... IM SORRY .....PLEASE

I felt myself crying? Why am I crying? How could I even cry? I'm not really sure about any of these upgrades but black liquid just started to drip and ooze from my eyes. Then everything went dark.....

|Suns POV|
I just watched. I couldn't think or do anything. I just watched as he screamed.. as he pleaded for mercy.. I couldn't stand seeing that- so I yelled

Sun: MOON WHAT GOING ON!?

Moon: STOP.. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU.. IT BURNS IT BURNSsS

Sun: MOON HOLD ON .. HOW DO I HELP YOU..?

(Moon falls to the ground)

Sun: Moon?-...
Moon get up this isn't funny...
Moon?...

|Nobodys POV|
Sun wasn't sure how to feel, should he feel bad for Moon or should he feel like Moon deserves it? He had paced around his room until he started to get tired and ended up sleeping on a floor with tons of pillows.

Four hours later current time 12:49 AM

Sun had woken up to a loud sound, when he checked the security footage it was Moon, he had finally woken up but he just kept banging his head on the door. The sound repeated several times, sometimes the sound was evenly spread out and sometimes sounded like the children; when they slap the tables in a way that wouldn't sound like a rhythm. The noise went on for many minutes until Sun used the microphone.

Sun: hey can you cut that out I'm trying to sleep-

Moon: fuck your sleep.

Sun: why are you so cold all of a sudden.

Moon: maybe because I'm treated horribly. Your way to oblivious to even notice.

Sun: hey what does that supposed to mean!? (He said in an annoyed tone)

Moon: that means your less intelligent, to put it into simple words for your stupid little child like brain, your a fucking idiot. Now leave me alone before I rip your eyes out.

Sun: but you can't you dummy! Your trapped in there and I'm safe out here! Besides if you try anything funny they will shock you. Also you are sensitive to light. I could just turn on the light switch and it would automatically shut you off.

Moon:....

Sun: hah. Who's the dumb one now you monster~

Moon: still you.

Sun: why you little!

Joey: hey- Sun what are you doing up so late?

Sun: well this bozo won't stop banging his head on the gosh darn door.

Moon: JUST SAY FUCK YOU SORRY EXUSE FOR A SUN!!

Sun: WELL MABYE I JUST WANNA USE A CLEANER DICTIONARY OF WORDS TO USE, BESIDES WHAT GOOD IS IT TO USE CURSE WORDS?

Moon: you know what just shu-

(Moon Powers off)

Joey: we need to run some more tests on him so he will be gone for about two weeks. But you wouldn't mind would you?

Sun: nope not at all besides he is annoying anyway (sun said in a playfully mocking manner)

Joey: Alrighty then cya!

Sun: good night!